Red Dead Redemption 2 Rat Tail Orchid is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be identified by their long petals. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Rat Tail Orchid Where to find
Where to find Rat Tail Orchid Locations.
Rat Tail Orchid
- The orchidelirium trend has meant that this rare orchid is extremely valuable to collectors and botanists.
- These orchids can often be found growing on rocks and along stream banks of Bayou Nwa, Lemoyne.
- When in bloom, this orchid will produce long white or cream petals.
- (Dendrobium Teretifolium) Rat Tail Orchids are different to most orchids as they can often be found creeping around trees in addition to growing from the ground.
- Can be identified by their long petals.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides