Red Dead Redemption 2 Prairie Poppy is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be crafted into Special Snake Oil. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Prairie Poppy Where to find
Where to find Prairie Poppy Locations.
- The bright color of the flowers can be easily spotted against the dusty ground in the plains.
- This plant is native to Great Plains, West Elizabeth, and can often be found growing near train tracks.
- This type of poppy is one of the key ingredients in Snake Oil, though it can also be consumed by itself to increase your Dead Eye Core.
- (Callirhoe) The Prairie Poppy can be identified by the long stems and golden yellow cup-shaped flowers.
- Can be crafted into Special Snake Oil.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides