Red Dead Redemption 2 Milkweed is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be consumed to refill your Health Core. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Milkweed Where to find
Where to find Milkweed Locations.
- Arrows can be tipped in the poisons when hunting and fighting.
- If processed properly, this herb can be consumed to increase your Health levels or crafted into special items.
- It is a popular plant that can be seen growing near the river banks of Bayou Nwa, and Dewberry Creek in Lemoyne.
- This herb contains cardiac glycoside poisons which can be fatal to animals, depending on the amount consumed and the age of the plant.
- (Asclepias Syriaca) Milkweed can be identified by the large stems and leaves, and clusters of lilac flowers.
- Can be consumed to refill your Health Core.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides