Red Dead Redemption 2 Hunting Knife is a Melee Weapon Type, which is ideal for hunting and Animals. This weapons best stats are Damage 2.0/4 (Best) and Range 0.5/4 (Good) and its lowest stats being Damage 0/4 (Weak).
Hunting Knife Stats and Gunsmith cost
Animal sizes you should hunt with the Hunting Knife
- Designed for combat, this weapon can give the edge to any close-quarters melee fight, or be used for silent takedowns.
- For hunters, this is also the perfect weapon for killing and skinning animals.
- Remember: there are no rules in a knife fight.
- An all-purpose Bowie knife with a sharp clip-point blade, steel crossguard, and sturdy wooden handle.
- Useful for both combat and hunting.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Hunting Knife How to Get
Locations where you can find Hunting Knife.
|Name||How to unlock|
|Hunting Knife||Receive at the start of the game|
Hunting Knife Styles
Weapon customizations you can purchase at the Gunsmith to change the look of your best weapons.
|Stock Style||Hazelnut||Olive||Walnut||Pebble||Tobacco||Brick Red||Chestnut||Chocolate|
Other Melee Weapons
See more RDR2 guides