Red Dead Redemption 2 Crayfish can be hunted and skinned for crafting materials, it's a sized animal. We recommend using a or a to hunt this animal. You can cook the meal from hunting it, Red Swamp Crayfish. it's not a Legendary Animal.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Crayfish Locations
Every type of Crayfish found in RDR2.
Using the best weapons to hunt a Crayfish in Red Dead 2, will reward you with a Perfect Quality Kill. Since this animal is omnivore you should use Predator Bait and Herbivore Bait to attract it in the wild.
Crayfish Perfect Quality Kill Weapons.
- Use Predator Bait and Herbivore Bait
Regular Crayfish Locations
There's currently no Legendary version of this animal.
Red Swamp Crayfish
- Red Swamp Crayfish are native to the swampland of Bayou Nwa.
- The Red Swamp Crayfish is an opportunistic omnivore, feeding on any soft vegetation, insect larvae, water snails, and carrion.
- These freshwater crustaceans can be found within crawfish holes.
- Their carcasses can be used as fishing bait.
Locations where you can find:
Crayfish Cooking Recipes
Cooking recipes you can use with this animal.
|Recipe Name||Regular||Thyme Type||Oregano Type||Mint Type|
Red Dead Redemption 2 Crayfish Crafting
What you can make from Crayfish crafting materials.
|Item Name||Pricing||How to unlock|
|Recipe Name||Effect||How to obtain||Type||Price|
Where to find these Special Crafting Materials
|Ingredient||How to get|
|Used for||It makes||Crafting ingredients|
|Recipe Name||Ingredients||Where to find||Description|
See more guides