Red Dead Redemption 2 American Ginseng is a collectable plant that can be harvested and gather, Can be crafted into a Potent Miracle Tonic. Plants can be potentially crafted into seasonings for cooking, poison weapons, medicine, tonics and elixirs at a Campfire using Pamphlet recipes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 American Ginseng Where to find
Where to find American Ginseng Locations.
- The cluster of berries are smaller than the clusters found on Alaskan Ginseng.
- These plants are native to forests and moist areas, from West Elizabeth to the edges of New Hanover.
- This medicinal plant can be crafted into medicine or consumed to replenish your Health Core.
- (Panax Quinquefolius) American Ginseng shrubs can be identified by their large palmate leaves, smooth stems and small cluster of red berries.
- Can be crafted into a Potent Miracle Tonic.
Locations where you can find:
See more RDR2 guides