For Honor Warlord Guide, a list of all available Move-sets and Button Combos. See all the Special capabilities and tiers of feats unique to this single character.
Hero Specific Abilities & Passives
|Capabilities||Has a Defensive Mode, Unblockable Headbutt, Defensive properties on Heavy and Light Attacks|
|Renown||Earn more Renown by helping Heroes, and defending game objectives to unlock your feats in a match.|
|Revenge Mode||Boosts Health and Damage. All of your Attacks are Uninterruptible. Throws and Parry knock down enemies. Attacks are now Auto-Parried upon activation.|
|Uninterruptible Heavy Attacks||Heavy Attacks are will now be Uninterruptible during the Startup. You can Time them well to properly trade blows with the enemies.|
|Full Block Stance||Block Attacks from every single directions. Requires Stamina to activate. Stamina will drain when you start and when you Block.|
|Superior Block Light Attacks||All Light Attacks will now have Superior Block property during the Startup. Can be used to counter attacks.|
For Honor Warlord Weapon: Gladius and Shield
- Rush – Trigger this to gain movement speed for a short period of time.
- Deadly – Passive feats – Attacks deal more Damage
- Speed Revive – Passive feats – Rapidly revive fallen teammates.
- Bear Trap – Medium damage trap that will stops victims dead in their tracks.
- Flesh Wound – Passive feats – Gain moderate Damage reduction.
- Juggernaut – You are slowed and gain high Damage reduction.
- Tough as Nails – Passive feats – Raises max Health when unlocked.
- Fury – Raise your sprint speed slightly and defense and attack greatly.
- Punch Through – Passive feats – Deal Damage on Blocked Attacks.
- Auto Revive – Passive feats – When you’re dying, you can revive without the help from other players.
- Regenerate – Passive feats – Regenerate your Health when outside of combat.
- Fire Flask – Throw a projectile at enemy creating a fire area of effect.
For Honor Warlord Moves
|Focused Strikes||LMB, RMB||RB, RT|
|Hack and Slash||RMB, LMB||RT, RB|
|Crashing Charge (Not in Guard Mode)||↓ + MMB||LS↓ + X|
|Headsplitter Leap (Not in Guard Mode)||↓ + RMB||LS↓ + RT|
|Headsplitter Leap Alternate||LS↑ + A + RT|
|Headsplitter Leap Combo||LS↑ + A, RT, X ♦, RB|
|Board and Blade||RS↓, RT|
|Block and Stab||RS↓, , RB|
|Shield Counter||, X|
|Shield Counter Combo||, X, RB|
|Headbutt||LS↑ + A, X|
|Headbutt Riposte||RS↓, X|
|Headbutt Combo||RS↓, X ♦, RB|
- Uninterruptible Heavy Attacks – Heavy Attacks are will now be Uninterruptible during the Startup. You can Time them well to properly trade blows with the enemies.
- Full Block Stance – Block Attacks from every single directions. Requires Stamina to activate. Stamina will drain when you start and when you Block.
- Superior Block Light Attacks – All Light Attacks will now have Superior Block property during the Startup. Can be used to counter attacks.
Warlord Gear Build
This section of the For Honor Warlord Guide is focused on Gear Building, below we list the best stats to build on Warlord’s Gear. This Viking has decent damage from behind a shield. If you can parry and tech grabs, your opponent is gonna have a hard time dealing with you.
Best Warlord Gear Stats Build
This section of the For Honor Warlord Guide will explain a little more about this heroes strengths and weaknesses. Examining the play style and the type of characters that counter this hero.
(Weak Versus | Countered By)
(Strong Versus | Counters)
For Honor Warlord Guide Weaknesses & Strengths
This hero is easily one of the best Defensive characters in the game while having great attack range to enable offensive capabilities.
- Large Health Pool.
- Strong Defensive/Tank Character.
Stamina management is one of the major issues for this Viking class.
- High Stamina Cost Attacks
- Defense Stance Dependent.