CS GO Ranks in Counter Strike: Global Offensive. The most common players are in the Gold Nova cs go ranks bracket. This is where you might be if you’re considered “Average”. If you’re ranked higher great job! if you’re not don’t worry, i’ll explain accurate and backed up by pros techniques, and things you should do to raise your cs go ranks. Oh and, i’ll also explain the entire ranking system and show you the player base standings (reveals the percentage of players who are a specific rank).
The Global Elite is the highest rank in cs go and is only achieved by 0.7% of players in counter strike global offense (this is where pro players can be found). Get familiar with the sight of these rankings as each one them determines a players skill and how well they play the game.
- Silver Elite Master
- Silver Elite
- Silver 4
- Silver 3
- Silver 2
- Silver 1
- Master Guardian 2
- Master Guardian 1
- Gold Nova Master
- Gold Nova 3
- Gold Nova 2
- Gold Nova 1
- The Global Elite
- Supreme Master First Class
- Legendary Eagle Master
- Legendary Eagle
- Distinguished Master Guardian
- Master Guardian Elite
Reaching Supreme Master First Class is about as hard as reaching Diamond V in League of Legends (if that makes sense, then good. But if it doesn’t, let’s not talk about it and continue reading on).
From taking a quick look at the statistics of the player base you can measure and determine the difficulty of achieving such ratings. That being said, it’s actually easier than you think. It would require you to practice everyday, get better gear and maybe join a lobby with other higher ranking players.
I’ll explain the details on how you can raise your ranking even higher after we take a look at the picture below.
CS GO Ranks Playerbase Statistics
Below is a picture showing the percentage of players in counter-strike: global offensive and cs go ranks.
As you can see the final ranking is The Global Elite, a very small percentage of players are actually there (mainly pros). Most of the highly competitive players are sitting at Legendary Eagle. If you find yourself spending countless hours trying to improve but aren’t making any progress in the ranked system. Here’s some key suggestions and advice from professional CS:GO players at Ranked Boost.
Effective ways to reach the higher cs go ranks
- Upgrade to a Gaming Mouse and Mechanical Keyboard ($100~)
- Upgrade to a gaming 1ms monitor ($200~)
- Duo queue with a high ranking player
- Study how the pros do strategies and their map positions on a Twitch.tv pro stream
- Practice with one or two particular guns and become very good with them
Upgrading your gaming equipment is a big deal and here’s why
- Your reaction time to scenarios and events in the game are better
- There is less latency with the gaming mouses and have superb control with mouse acceleration feature (excellent for FPS Games)
- Gaming keyboards also gain a feature called ghost keys, this allows you to press more than 4 keys simultaneously and have them register as pressed keys in game. This is normally not possible for regular keyboards to process because they can only register up to 4 key presses.
Out of all of the above mentioned, duo queuing with a higher tier player would be the most viable option alongside upgrading all your gaming equipment for improved game play.
At this point you will have the recipe to successfully ranking up. to quickly get the ranking you want without any hassle. Get help from the pros themselves. You may also learn that upgrading your mouse and keyboard can do wonders for your cs go ranks. Increasing your reaction time and precision will help you gain the advantage in every game.
If you found this pro article interesting then check out some more here.