For Honor Lawbringer Guide, a list of all available Move-sets and Button Combos. Learn everysingle Special capabilities and even the different tiers of feats unique to this single character.
The Lawbringers are the sole justice within Ashfeld. They are the ones who enforce the laws and dispense all of the punishment and retribution without any mercy. Their equipped armor is without equal and above standard, their primary signature weapon is a poleaxe, a grim reminder of the ultimate punishment for any type of lawlessness. They will go anywhere and wherever place they are needed – pray that you are on their size in the event they arrive. Learn how to play this character using our For Honor Lawbringer guide
Lawbringers always equip a full body plate armor with chain mail underneath it’s plates. They additional wear a Tudor closed helmet, particularly a large visor. There are emblems embroidered on the back and front with a hanging medallion on a chain you can see on the front.
Weapon: Poleaxe – The poleaxe wielded is one of the most flexible and versatile weapons ever made for them. The axe has a very sharpened end for slicing, dicing and a blunt end for bashing anything along with a spike on top making it perfect for thrusting attacks.
Hero Specific Abilities & Passives
|Capabilities||Attacks can cause stuns, can keep enemies off-balance|
|Renown||Renown is balanced across activities.|
|Revenge Mode||Boost Damage and health. all attacks are uninterruptible. parry and throws knock enemies down. attacks are auto parried on activation.|
|Stunning Top Heavy Attacks||Top Heavy Attacks stun opponents. A stunned opponent can’t see your guard.|
|Shove||Your shove attack initiates chains.|
For Honor Lawbringer Weapon: Poleaxe
- Conqueror – Passive – Capture control zones faster and boost last longer.
- Harsh Judgement – Reduce target stamina for short moment.
- Body Count – Passive – Killing soldiers grant you health and stamina.
- Righteous Deflection – Passive – Parry to gain high damage reduction for a short time.
- Fiat Lux – Throw a flash grenade that blinds enemies for a few seconds.
- Juggernaut – You’re slowed and gain high damage reduction.
- Protected Revive – Passive – Your revive is protected and grants allies health.
- Pungo Mortis – Throw an explosive that deals moderate damage in an area.
- Second Wind – Recover some of your health.
- Igneus Imber – Serveral grenades that deal moderate damage over an area.
- Catapult – Call a catapult strike to deal massive damage over an area.
- Regenerate – Passive – Regenerate your health when out of combat.
For Honor Lawbringer Moves
|Book, Chapter and Verse||LMB, RMB,LMB||RB, RT, RB||R1, R2, R1|
|Judge, Jury and Executioner||LMB, RMB, RMB||RB, RT, RT||R1, R2, R2|
|Swift Justice||RMB, LMB,RMB||RT, RB, RT||R2, R1, R2|
|Swift Justice Finisher||RT, RB, RS↑ + RT ♦, RB||R2, R1, RS↑ + R2 ♦, R1|
|Impaling Charge (Not in Guard Mode)||LS↓ + RS||LS↓ + RS|
|Impaling Riposte||, RS← or RS→ + RT||, RS← or RS→ + R2|
|Blind Justice||, RS↑ + RT||, RS↑ + R2|
|Light Riposte||, LMB||, RB||, R1|
|Make Way||, LMB + RMB||, RB + RT||, R1 + R2|
|The Long Arm||D + MMB||LS↓ + X||LS↓ + ▢|
|Shove||A or W or D, + Space, MMB||LS← or LS↑ or LS→ + A, X||LS← or LS↑ or LS→ + X, ▢|
|Shove Alternative||, MMB||, X||, ▢|
|Shove Mix Up||RMB ♦, MMB||RT♦, X||R1♦, ▢|
Lawbringer Gear Build
This section of the For Honor Lawbringer Guide is focused on Gear Building, below we list the best stats to build on Lawbringer’s Gear. Similar to Warden but with a bit of Kensei style mixed in. Good range, good damage, and strong defense, wrapped up in an ironclad package.
Best Lawbringer Gear Stats Build
- Defense/Block Damage
This section of the For Honor Lawbringer Guide will explain a little more about this heroes strengths and weaknesses. Examining the play style and the type of characters that counter this hero.
(Weak Versus | Countered By)
(Strong Versus | Counters)
For Honor Lawbringer Guide Weaknesses & Strengths
This hero was built amazingly for Dominion and can be a difficult character to 1v1 in the hands of an experienced player.
- Great Disabler.
- Strong Counter Attacks.
- Long-Mid range Attacks.
Since this character is a hybrid with the combine features of a tank and vanguard his moves tend to be very slow.
- Slow Attack Speed.
- Not as effective close range combat.
- Easy To Parry Heavy Attacks.