Welcome to our Warcraft 3 Reforged Orc Guide, below you can find a complete list of all Orc Units, Buildings and Heroes Ranked from Best to Worst in WC3. We also have visual guides for building requirements to unlock units and other late game buildings. Near the bottom is our How To Play Orc Guide, which lists Pros and Cons and even useful Tips, Tricks and Strategies to use like Units you can Combo with each other for synergy.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Best Orc Heroes
Ranking Warcraft 3 Reforged Best Orc Heroes, based on which heroes are flexible enough for any build and overall strength. Blademaster has been a long time favourite, but if for some reason you don’t like his playstyle then Shadow Hunter and Tauren Chieftain are excellent other choices.
- Best – Blademaster
- Average – Shadow Hunter, Tauren Chieftain
- Below Average – Far Seer
Warcraft 3 Reforged Best Orc Units List
This is the Warcraft 3 Reforged List of the Best Human Units, view the Gold and Lumber Cost of each Unit. We also have included various Stats such as Movement Speed, Attack Speed and even Attack Damage, as these stats will better help you understand the differences between the Orc Units in Warcraft 3 Reforged. Clicking/Tap the Links below you can learn more in-depth information about their abilities and a complete list of the Units Stats.
(The image below is from the classic battle net website, Using this you can visually see what buildings make what units.)
Warcraft 3 Orc Building Guide
This Warcraft 3 Orc Building Guide below list each orc building and its Lumber/Gold Cost. Since some players like to use the Tower Rush Build, you will find stats like HP are particularly important to take note of.
(The image below is from the classic battle net website, this image is of the Orc Race Tech Tree. Using this you can visually see what building requirements are needed to unlock new buildings.)
- Watch Tower Requires: War Mill
- Spirit Lodge Requires: Stronghold
- Tauren Totem Requires: War Mill, Fortress
- Beastiary Requires: Stronghold
How To Play Orc Race in Warcraft 3 Reforged
A guide on How To Play Orc Race in Warcraft 3 Reforged, this will include things that are unique to this Race and even Strategies to use based on the strengths of this race.
Strengths – List of Strengths that make the Orc Race unique.
- Watch Towers + Burrows + Spiked Barricades – Strong early game defence and expansion(Building Second Base). Towers and Burrows which act as a farm as well provide good early survival damage and with the Spiked Barricades upgrade you are set.
- Sentry Wards – Having at least one Witch Doctor is helpful due to this Sentry Ward ability they come with. This Ability will place a Ward for 10 mins, the vision it grants is very useful for bigger maps or for spotting incoming attacks.
- Purge + Bloodlust – The Shaman unit can use both these spells, Purge which Slows Movement Speed enemy units and heroes. Then there is Bloodlust which increases your units Attack Speed and Movement Speed.
- Pillage – Researching Pillage is another way to gather extra Resources when destroying enemy towns.
- Tower Rush – This race is another commonly used choice for Tower Rush Builds.
Weaknesses – List of Weaknesses that the Orc Race Suffers from.
- Enemy Harras – If you don’t build correctly and the enemy is able to take out early game Burrows when harassing, they can put you behind the early game.
Strategies – List of Tips, Tricks and Strategies that help empower players.
- Tower Rush – The synergy between Watch Towers (Cheap and affordable), Burrows (Can Damage enemy units and shelter Peons), Spiked Barricades upgrade (Damage melee units who attack buildings), and Reinforced Defense is what makes Tower Rush a viable choice with the Orc Race.
- Spirit Walkers + Tauren – Since Tauren Units are likely too be focused more often, using the Spirit Walkers Spirit Link Ability will help them survive longer.
- Raiders VS. Flying Units – Raiders are an excellent choice when versus an enemy player that is focusing on Building Flying Units.