Welcome to our Warcraft 3 Reforged Night Elf Guide, a complete list of all Night Elf Units, Buildings and Heroes Ranked from Best to Worst in WC3. We explain How To Play the Night Elf Race by using these Lists that will detail the Gold, Lumber, Time to Build Cost. Below that we go through the Strengths, Weaknesses and some of the Combo/Strategies for this race.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Best Night Elf Heroes
The Warcraft 3 Reforged Best Night Elf Heroes rankings is based on the heroes overall strength and usability within every Unit Build. Keeper of the Grove can be a strong first hero build on certain maps that hide extra Gold Mine behind Tree, thanks to an ability to remove a small patch of trees for a couple of Summon Units. Demon Hunter is a strong and very flexible choice can be used in almost any unit build with great effectiveness.
- Best – Demon Hunter
- Average – Warden – Keeper of the Grove – Priestess of the Moon
- Below Average
Warcraft 3 Reforged Best Night Elf Units List
The Warcraft 3 Reforged Night Elf Units List displays the Gold Cost, Lumber Cost, Time to Build and many other useful stats. Using this information you can better understand what you should build and if what it costs is worth it to you. For example, if you prefer to play hit and run unit builds then Archer, Dryad, Huntress units and their Movement Speed/Auto Attack Range Stats are useful to know.
(The image below is from the classic battle net website, Using this you can visually see what buildings make what units.)
Warcraft 3 Night Elf Building Guide
This Warcraft 3 Night Elf Building Guide were you can view the Gold Cost, Lumber Cost and even the Time to Build Cost. You can click/tap the building to view more in-depth information about it, below that we have the Night Elf Tech Tree which helps explain what certain buildings require before they will unlock.
(The image below is from the classic battle net website, this image is of the Night Elf Race Tech Tree. Using this you can visually see what building requirements are needed to unlock new buildings.)
- Ancient of Lore Requires: Hunter’s Hall, Tree of Ages
- Ancient of Wind Requires: Tree of Ages
- Chimaera Roost Requires: Ancient of Wind, Tree of Eternity
How To Play Night Elf Race in Warcraft 3 Reforged
What you need to know so you understand How To Play Night Elf Race in Warcraft 3 Reforged, we list what makes this race Strong, Weak and even strategies players are using in the game.
Strengths – List of Strengths that help the Night Elf Race Win.
- Resource Gathering – Wisp Units (Worker Units) can harvest Wood and Gold by bonding to a Tree or Gold Mine and do not need to return to the tree of life.
- Moon Wells – Aside from providing more Food/Farm these buildings can spend Mana to heal nearby Unit HP and Mana.
- Wisps – These worker units can do more than just harvest resources when you use their Detonate Ability it can get rid of summonable units and if an enemy hero is caught in the explosion it will reduce their Mana.
Weaknesses – List of Weaknesses that cause the Night Elf Race To Lose.
- Entangled Mines – Early expansion of an Entangled Mine can be easily attacked and destroyed.
- Very Weak To Early Rush – With the limited options for defending their base this race can suffer from early rushes from the enemy.
- Lumber Hungry – Night Elf Race relies heavily on the Lumber resource.
Strategies – List of Tips, Tricks and Strategies that help improve the Night Elf Race Meta Game.
- Keeper of the Groves Forest Clear – Using the Hero Keeper of the Grove has an ability that when used on a patch of Tree will clear the small patch of the trees to summon units that can tank early game creeps. This can help you early access to Gold Mine hidden in the forest. You can also use the Tree of Life, Mountain Giants and either of the Ancients to clear trees.
- Archers + Huntresses – This is a common combination of units effective against almost all early melee rush builds. Late game you can start to add Mountain Giants or Bears if possible.
- All Dryads – A large group of Dryads works well as a hit and run playstyle, Demon Hunter and Keeper of the Grove Heroes work well with these units.
- Counter Casters – Using Dryads and Faerie Dragon is a great way to counter enemy caster units.