Welcome to our Warcraft 3 Reforged Human Guide, below you can find a complete list of all Human Heroes, Buildings and Units in WC3. These will include stats to help you determine the difference between them and each is a link to learn more in-depth knowledge about that specific Unit, Hero or Building Structure. After you have absorbed all of that, near the bottom we have our How To Play the Human Race section, you can find the Strength, Weaknesses and even strategies we suggest using with this Race.
Warcraft 3 Reforged Best Human Heroes
List of all 4 of the Warcraft 3 Reforged Best Human Heroes, based on which heroes are flexible enough for any build and what players are building first, second, third and finally fourth. We have included Stats List of each hero to better help you understand the differences between them, such their Attack Range, Attack Speed and even Movement Speed.
- Best – Archmage, Mountain King
- Average – Paladin
- Below Average – Blood Mage
Warcraft 3 Reforged Best Human Units List
This section is focused on the Warcraft 3 Reforged List of the Best Human Units, depending on your build and playstyle various units could be considered the best. If you are a player that likes to rush and harras the enemy, then stats like Movement Speed and Auto Attack Range are useful. Below this list of Human Unit Stats, you can view what Buildings you need to build the unit you want.
(The image below is from the classic battle net website, Using this you can visually see what buildings make what units.)
Warcraft 3 Human Building Guide
This Warcraft 3 Human Building Guide will detail each structure and its stats such as Gold and Lumber Cost, we also added the time it takes to build as a cost. Just below that, you can find the Human Tech Tree, this information will help explain what buildings you will need to unlock further upgraded buildings which will allow you to make stronger units in WC3R.
(The image below is from the classic battle net website, this image is of the Human Race Tech Tree. Using this you can visually see what building requirements are needed to unlock new buildings.)
- Guard Tower Requires: Lumbermill
- Workshop Requires: Blacksmith, Keep
- Gryphon Aviary Requires: Lumbermill, Keep
- Arcane Sanctum Requires: Keep
- Cannon Tower Requires: Workshop
How To Play Human Race in Warcraft 3 Reforged
List of Pros and Cons and general knowledge of How To Play Human Race in Warcraft 3 Reforged can be found below. These will include things that only the Race can do and even Strategies to use based on the strengths of this race.
Strengths – List of Strengths that make the Human Race unique.
- Speed Building – You can use multiple Peasants (Worker Units) to repair or build. Using 3 Peasant Units = 2x Faster Build Time and 4 Peasant Units = 3x Faster Build Time.
- Call To Arms – Each Town Hall has a Call To Arms button, your Peasant Units will begin to form a Militia. These can help defend a Base that is under attack.
- Masonry – The Human Race can increase the HP and Armor of their buildings when they upgrade the Masonry in the Lumber Mill. (This helps a lot with Tower Rush Builds)
- Towers – This race, in particular, is used to run Tower Rush builds, this is a strategy used by players where they rush the enemy by building Attacking Towers near or next to their base.
Weaknesses – List of Weaknesses that the Human Race Suffers from.
- Weak Early Game – Even with Towers and Militia the Human Race can be weak against early game rushes.
- Anit Magic – Most players will build a good amount of Sorceresses and Priest, so having any that strong against Spell Casters is good.
Strategies – List of Tips, Tricks and Strategies that help empower players.
- Footmen = Knights – After researching all the Armor Upgrades you can transform your Footmen Units into Knight Units.
- Hero Combo – Archmage + Bloodmage using both their Blizzard and Flame Strike AOE Spells on an enemy group of units can do big damage.