Super Mario Run World Tour is a single players game mode, players can earn coins and toad rally tickets. Below we have a Super Mario Run World Tour Guide, Levels and how to unlock higher difficulties. We will also discuss the different environments you will be running through.
How Does Super Mario Run World Tour Work?
Players with run through Worlds and Levels battling through enemies and environment, earning Coins and Toad Rally Tickets which are used in the Kingdom Builder Mode.
There is a couple of game mechanics players should familiarize themselves with.
|Timer||Displays the Remaining Time you have left to complete the course.|
|Pause Button||By pressing this button you can pause the game.|
|Bubble||The Bubble = Lives.|
|Coin Display||Displays the amount of coins you have collected.|
|Special Coin Display||A display of how many special coins you have collected within the course.|
How To Unlock Higher Difficulty?
Players will need to collect all the special coins in One Run Through to unlock the next difficulty.
Every Course Starts with 5 Pinks Coins.
Note: Collecting all 5 Pink Coins in a Run Through will award players with 2 Rally Tickets.
- Pink Coins
- Purple Coins
- Black Coins
Having trouble collecting Pink, Purple and even Black Coins? Trying using the Resurrection Bubble.
The Resurrection Bubble can be used manually to place you in a certain position within the course. This can allow you to reach difficult Black Coins and even other areas you would normally not be able to reach.
Super Mario Run World List
- Super Mario Run World 1
- World 1-1: Up and Over
- World 1-2: Wall-Kicking It Underground
- World 1-3: Paratroopas in Mushroom Valley
- World 1-4: Bowser’s Castle Hangout (World 1 Castle)
- Super Mario Run World 2
- World 2-1: Ghost-Door Deception
- World 2-2: Sky-High Lifts and Leaps!
- World 2-3: Treasure-Hoarding Swoops
- World 2-4: Airship Cannons…Fire! (World 2 Castle)
- Super Mario Run World 3
- World 3-1: Big Spiny Blitz
- World 3-2: Bullet Bill Barrage
- World 3-3: Shell Me the Way!
- World 3-4: Fire Bar Castle! Youch! (World 3 Castle)
- Super Mario Run World 4
- World 4-1: Cutting-Edge Spire
- World 4-2: Slope to Success
- World 4-3: Danger High and Low
- World 4-4: Firing the Airship’s Burners (World 4 Castle)
- Super Mario Run World 5
- World 5-1: Lakitu’s Revenge
- World 5-2: Pokey Vaulting
- World 5-3: Boohind Lock and Key
- World 5-4: Rings of Fire! (World 5 Castle)
- Super Mario Run World 6
- World 6-1: Land of Spikes
- World 6-2: Switch Ghost House
- World 6-3: Throwing It All Overboard
- World 6-4: Bowser’s Bob-ombing Run (World 6 Castle)
- Ground Stage
- Cave Stage
- Sky Stage
- Desert Stage
- Haunted House
- Airship Stage
- Fort Stage
- Koopa Castle
World Tour Items
- Mushrooms – Allows you to grow, making your character strong versus enemies.
- Stars – A Star will make your character temporary invulnerable.
View Other Game-Modes
Check out all of the different Worlds and Levels you can explore.