Welcome to our Path of Exile Templar Builds 3.6 for Synthesis League, here you can view the best templar builds to use in this 2019 update. We also list the Best Ascendancy Class for Templar in POE (Inquisitor, Hierophant, Guardian), this is based on the number of viable gem builds available for that class.
(This page is currently undergoing updates for the new 3.6 Synthesis League)
Path of Exile Templar Best Builds
Path of Exile Templar Best Builds for PS4, XBOX1, and (Steam) PC Version of the game. At RankedBoost we rank templar builds using a Tier List. You can find the Best Builds in the S Tier, the further down you go the weaker they become ending with F Tier. These ranking are based on the Builds viability, gear flexibility and popularity within the new Path of Exile Synthesis League 3.6.
- S Arc
- A Elemental HitVaal Righteous FireWinter Orb
- B Storm BrandHerald of AgonyVaal Storm Call
- C Armageddon BrandCycloneDominating Blow
- D Molten StrikeScorching Ray
POE 3.6 Templar Builds Tier List | Best Build For Synthesis League
- S Tier | Arc
- A Tier | Elemental Hit, Vaal Righteous Fire, Winter Orb
- B Tier | Storm Brand, Herald of Agony, Vaal Storm Call
- C Tier | Armageddon Brand, Cyclone, Dominating Blow
- D Tier | Molten Strike, Scorching Ray
- E Tier |
- F Tier |
POE Templar Best Ascendancy Class
POE Templar Best Ascendancy Class for Synthesis League 3.6. At RankedBoost we rank the best ascendancy class based on how many viable and popular builds you can use with it.