Welcome to our Path of Exile Ascendant Builds 3.6 for Synthesis League, here you can view the best ascendant builds to use in this 2019 update. This is an Ascendancy Class for Scion in PoE has one of the most flexible skill trees out of all the classes. Due to this, it has quickly become one of the most popular classes for just about any build in the game.
(This page is currently undergoing updates for the new 3.6 Synthesis League)
Path of Exile Ascendant Best Builds
Path of Exile Ascendant Best Builds for PS4, XBOX1, and (Steam) PC Version of the game. At RankedBoost we rank ascendant builds using a Tier List. You can find the Best Builds in the S Tier, the further down you go the weaker they become ending with F Tier. These ranking are based on the Builds viability, gear flexibility and popularity within the new Path of Exile Synthesis League 3.6.
- S Elemental HitScourge Arrow
- A Vaal Rain of ArrowsStorm Brand
- B CycloneMolten StrikeIce Nova
- C Vaal Blade VortexWinter OrbTornado Shot
- D Blade FlurryArc
POE 3.6 Ascendant Builds Tier List | Best Build For Synthesis League
- S Tier | Elemental Hit, Scourge Arrow
- A Tier | Vaal Rain of Arrows, Storm Brand
- B Tier | Cyclone, Molten Strike, Ice Nova
- C Tier | Vaal Blade Vortex, Winter Orb, Tornado Shot
- D Tier | Blade Flurry, Arc
- E Tier |
- F Tier |
POE Ascendant Skill Tree
POE Ascendant Skill Tree for Synthesis League 3.6. At RankedBoost we will detail the 8 most popular Ascendancy skill tree paths and Keystones players are using with this class.
|Path of the Duelist||50%|