Legends of Runeterra Revitalizing Roar is a Rare Card from the Freljord Region. It's part of Call of the Mountain Expansion cards (Set 3). It will Cost 7 Mana to use and has 0 Health, 0 Attack and will Pick a unit in your hand to reveal. Heal your Nexus by its Power. Enlightened: Reduce its cost to 0. Other Spell Type Cards similar to this one are as follows: Iceborn Legacy, Onslaught of Shadows, Shatter.
Tap the artwork to see full version
- Kudos Productions
- Revitalizing Roar
- Pick a unit in your hand to reveal. Heal your Nexus by its Power. Enlightened: Reduce its cost to 0.
- 300 Shards to Craft Rare Wildcard
- Slow: Slow spells can be cast outside of combat and other casting. The enemy can respond.
- Enlightened: You're Enlightened when you have 10 max mana.
"Fully grown trolls have thick hides and dense bones that heal quickly, making them terrible, tenacious foes. Cut them down quickly, lest they recover to fight again another day." - Avarosan Marksman
- Call of the Mountain (Set 3)
LoR Revitalizing Roar Deck Builds
This Trundle Ramp is one of the Best LoR Revitalizing Roar Deck Builds, you can find many cards that are good with Revitalizing Roar in Legends of Runeterra here. This deck uses Targon, Freljord Cards and Aurelion Sol, Trundle as its champions, it also has 18 Units and 16 Spells. In total thats 5 Common, 4 Rare, 3 Epic and 6 Champions. It will cost 33300 Shards to build this deck.
Import Deck Code: CEBQEAYBAIDAIAIBBQKBKIIGAMDQMFKIKRLFOAQBAMDROAIDAECAA