Welcome to our Legends of Runeterra Call of the Mountain Cards List, here you can view the Best Call of the Mountain Cards in LoR. Below you will find the Strongest and Rarest Cards from the Call of the Mountain Expansion Set 3, such as Champions like Diana, Trundle, and Nocturne. If you are looking for lots of Ramping style cards this set provides players with plenty choices.
LoR Call of the Mountain Best Cards
The LoR Call of the Mountain Best Cards List is seperated by Card Rarity, Champions, Epic, Rare and Common Cards.
Within this region you will find the following Card Effects:
- Daybreak: Bonus if this is the first card you play this round.
- Nightfall: Bonus if this is not the first card you play in a round.
- Invoke: Pick a “Celestial” card from among 3 to create in hand.
- Behold: Bonus if you have a type of card in play or hand.
- Fury: When I kill a unit grant me +1/+1.
- SpellShield: Nullifies the next spell or skill that would affect this unit.
Call of the Mountain Champion Cards (Set 3)
Call of the Mountain Epic Cards (Set 3)
Call of the Mountain Rare Cards (Set 3)
Call of the Mountain Common Cards (Set 3)
Thank you for viewing our Legends of Runeterra Call of the Mountain Cards List!
You can view other Regions and their Best Cards by Clicking/Tapping the Links below.
You can view other Best Deck Build Playstyles by Clicking/Tapping the Links below.
- Aggro Deck Builds
- Ramp Deck Builds
- Control Deck Builds
- Zoo Deck Builds
- Poro Deck Builds
- Barrier Deck Builds
- Elusive Deck Builds
- Challenger Deck Builds
- Ephemeral Deck Builds
- Frostbite Deck Builds
- Last Breath Deck Builds
- Stun Deck Builds
- Overwhelm Deck Builds
- Deep Deck Builds
- Nightfall Deck Builds
- Daybreak Deck Builds
- Celestial Deck Builds
You can view other Regions and their Best Deck Builds by Clicking/Tapping the Links below.