League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Yasuo cost $5. This Champion is of Exile Origin and the Blademaster Class which can synergize for Blademasters 35% chance to strike 1 additional attack Yasuo uses the Steel Tempest Ability and has 700 / 1260 / 2520 HP and can deal 75 / 135 / 270 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw, Seraph's Embrace items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Yasuo in the shop.
|Health||700 / 1260 / 2520|
|DPS||75 / 135 / 270|
|Damage||75 / 135 / 270|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||3 / 5 / 8|
|Yasuo stabs forward dealing damage. On third cast, Yasuo launches a tornado dealing damage and knocking up enemies in a line.|
Items Good With TFT Yasuo Build
We recommend using Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw, Seraph's Embrace as we consider it to be the Best Yasuo Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Yasuo Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Spatula Used to build items that change a champions Origin or Class.
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage and bounces up to 3 targets. +
- Youmuu's Ghostblade Wearer is also an Assassin. +
TFT Yasuo Counters
TFT Yasuo is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Yasuo Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Yasuo Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Yasuo Guide
This LoL TFT Yasuo Guide lists other Exile and Blademaster champions to use in your Army Build.
Yasuo Origin Buff and other champions who are of Exile Origin.
Yasuo Class Buff and other Champions who share the Blademaster Class.
You May Also Like