League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Vayne cost $1. This Champion is of Light Origin and the Ranger Class which can synergize for Rangers have a 30% Chance to Double Attack Speed Vayne uses the Silver Bolts Ability and has 500 / 900 / 1800 HP and can deal 30 / 54 / 108 Damage Per Second with a 3 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Guinsoo's Rageblade, Giant Slayer, Runaan's Hurricane items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Vayne in the shop.
|Health||500 / 900 / 1800|
|DPS||30 / 54 / 108|
|Damage||40 / 72 / 144|
|Attack Range||3 Space|
|Round Damage||1 / 2 / 4|
|Vayne deals bonus true damage every third attack based on the enemy's maximum health.|
Items Good With TFT Vayne Build
We recommend using Guinsoo's Rageblade, Giant Slayer, Runaan's Hurricane as we consider it to be the Best Vayne Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Vayne Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Deathblade Whenever the wearer kills or participates in killing an enemy, gain +15 Attack Damage for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Frozen Mallet Wearer is also a Glacial. +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Hush Attacks have a 33% chance on hit to prevent enemy champion from gaining mana +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow is re-equipped to a new ally. Each time Repeating Crossbow is re-equipped, it grants additional +30% Attack Speed and +30% Critical Strike Chance for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spatula Used to build items that change a champions Origin or Class.
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage and bounces up to 3 targets. +
- Sword Breaker Attacks have a 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds. +
- Sword of the Divine Each 1 second, the wearer has a 7% chance to gain 100% Critical Strike untill the end of the combat. +
- Titanic Hydra Attacks deal 10% of the wearer's max Health as splash damage. +
TFT Vayne Counters
TFT Vayne is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Vayne Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Vayne Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Vayne Guide
This LoL TFT Vayne Guide lists other Light and Ranger champions to use in your Army Build.
Vayne Origin Buff and other champions who are of Light Origin.
Vayne Class Buff and other Champions who share the Ranger Class.
You May Also Like