League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Varus cost $2. This Champion is of Demon Origin and the Ranger Class which can synergize for Rangers have a 30% Chance to Double Attack Speed Varus uses the Piercing Arrow Ability and has 500 / 900 / 1800 HP and can deal 35 / 63 / 126 Damage Per Second with a 4 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Rapid Firecannon, Spear of Shojin, Guinsoo's Rageblade items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Varus in the shop.
|Health||500 / 900 / 1800|
|DPS||35 / 63 / 126|
|Damage||50 / 90 / 180|
|Attack Range||4 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 3 / 5|
|Varus charges and fires an arrow, dealing damage to all enemies in a line.|
Items Good With TFT Varus Build
We recommend using Rapid Firecannon, Spear of Shojin, Guinsoo's Rageblade as we consider it to be the Best Varus Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Varus Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Frozen Mallet Wearer is also a Glacial. +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Hextech Gunblade Heal for 25% of all damage dealt. +
- Hush Attacks have a 33% chance on hit to prevent enemy champion from gaining mana +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Last Whisper Attacks can't miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum health +
- Lord's Edge A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. +
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item. +
- Runaan's Hurricane Attacks 1 additional enemy. These additional attacks deal 75% damage and Apply on hit effects. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spatula Used to build items that change a champions Origin or Class.
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage and bounces up to 3 targets. +
- Sword Breaker Attacks have a 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds. +
- Sword of the Divine Each 1 second, the wearer has a 7% chance to gain 100% Critical Strike untill the end of the combat. +
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
TFT Varus Counters
TFT Varus is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Varus Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Varus Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Varus Guide
This LoL TFT Varus Guide lists other Demon and Ranger champions to use in your Army Build.
Varus Origin Buff and other champions who are of Demon Origin.
Varus Class Buff and other Champions who share the Ranger Class.
You May Also Like