League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Tristana cost $1. This Champion is of Yordle Origin and the Gunslinger Class which can synergize for Gunslingers have a 50% chance to fire 1 additional attack at a random enemy Tristana uses the Explosive Charge Ability and has 500 / 900 / 1800 HP and can deal 33 / 59 / 117 Damage Per Second with a 4 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Titanic Hydra, Rapid Firecannon, Red Buff items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Tristana in the shop.
|Health||500 / 900 / 1800|
|DPS||33 / 59 / 117|
|Damage||50 / 90 / 180|
|Attack Range||4 Space|
|Round Damage||1 / 2 / 4|
|Tristana places a bomb on her current target that detonates after 4 attacks, damaging nearby enemies.|
Items Good With TFT Tristana Build
We recommend using Titanic Hydra, Rapid Firecannon, Red Buff as we consider it to be the Best Tristana Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Tristana Builds.
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Deathblade Whenever the wearer kills or participates in killing an enemy, gain +15 Attack Damage for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Dragon's Claw Gain 83% resistance to magic damage. +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Hush Attacks have a 33% chance on hit to prevent enemy champion from gaining mana +
- Iceborne Gauntlet On dodge, create an expandable 30% attack speed slow zone. +
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Red Buff Attacks deal 20% Maximum Health burn damage over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow is re-equipped to a new ally. Each time Repeating Crossbow is re-equipped, it grants additional +30% Attack Speed and +30% Critical Strike Chance for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Runaan's Hurricane Attacks 1 additional enemy. These additional attacks deal 75% damage and Apply on hit effects. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage and bounces up to 3 targets. +
- Sword Breaker Attacks have a 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds. +
- Sword of the Divine Each 1 second, the wearer has a 7% chance to gain 100% Critical Strike untill the end of the combat. +
- Thornmail Reflect 100% of mitigated damage taken from attacks as Magic Damage. +
TFT Tristana Counters
TFT Tristana is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Tristana Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Tristana Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Tristana Guide
This LoL TFT Tristana Guide lists other Yordle and Gunslinger champions to use in your Army Build.
Tristana Origin Buff and other champions who are of Yordle Origin.
Tristana Class Buff and other Champions who share the Gunslinger Class.
You May Also Like