LoL Teamfight Tactics Sparring Gloves when equipped +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance This item can build into Mittens, Repeating Crossbow, Backhand, Iceborne Gauntlet, Quicksilver, Arcane Gauntlet, Hand of Justice, Thief's Gloves and is good with Assassin Class.
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
What does Sparring Gloves build into? Item combinations are as follows:
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item. +
- Backhand The wearer starts combat with a spell shield. Stun the enemy that breaks the shield for a long time. +
- Iceborne Gauntlet On dodge, create an expandable 30% attack speed slow zone. +
- Quicksilver Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds. +
- Arcane Gauntlet Your abilities can critically strike. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Thief's Gloves A champion holding Thief's Gloves can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Thief's Gloves cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On round start, gain two temporary items. Their quality is based on your player level. +
LoL Champions Good With TFT Sparring Gloves
The LoL TFT Sparring Gloves is good with the following champions:
What TFT Items To Use With Sparring Gloves
We recommend using these Items With TFT Sparring Gloves.
You May Also Like