LoL Teamfight Tactics Sparring Gloves when equipped +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance This item can build into Mittens, Repeating Crossbow, Backhand, Iceborne Gauntlet, Quicksilver, Arcane Gauntlet, Hand of Justice, Thief's Gloves and is good with Assassin Class.
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
What does Sparring Gloves build into? Item combinations are as follows:
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow is re-equipped to a new ally. Each time Repeating Crossbow is re-equipped, it grants additional +30% Attack Speed and +30% Critical Strike Chance for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Iceborne Gauntlet On dodge, create an expandable 30% attack speed slow zone. +
- Quicksilver Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Thief's Gloves At the beginning of each planning phase, the wearer equips 2 temporary items. Temporary items increase in power based on your player level. +
LoL Champions Good With TFT Sparring Gloves
The LoL TFT Sparring Gloves is good with the following champions:
What TFT Items To Use With Sparring Gloves
We recommend using these Items With TFT Sparring Gloves.
You May Also Like