League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Sejuani cost $4. This Champion is of Glacial Origin and the Knight Class which can synergize for Knights Ignore 15 Damage from all sources Sejuani uses the Glacial Prison Ability and has 850 / 1530 / 3060 HP and can deal 25 / 45 / 89 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw, Spear of Shojin items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Sejuani in the shop.
|Health||850 / 1530 / 3060|
|DPS||25 / 45 / 89|
|Damage||45 / 81 / 162|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 4 / 6|
|Sejuani creates a large glacial storm, stunning enemies within it after a short delay.|
Items Good With TFT Sejuani Build
We recommend using Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw, Spear of Shojin as we consider it to be the Best Sejuani Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Sejuani Builds.
- Chain Vest +20 Armor.
- Dragon's Claw Gain 83% resistance to magic damage. +
- Force of Nature Gain 1+ Team Size +
- Frozen Heart Adjacent enemies Attack Speed is 25% Slower. +
- Giant's Belt +200 Health.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Ionic Spark Whenever an enemy casts a spell, they take 125 true damage. +
- Locket of the Iron Solari On start of combat, all adjacent allies gain a shield of 300 for 7 seconds. +
- Negatron Cloak +20 Magic Resist.
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Redemption At 25% Maximum Health, heal all nearby allies for 1200 Health. +
- Runaan's Hurricane Attacks 1 additional enemy. These additional attacks deal 75% damage and Apply on hit effects. +
- Thornmail Reflect 100% of mitigated damage taken from attacks as Magic Damage. +
- Warmog's Armor Wearer regenerates 6% missing Health per second. +
TFT Sejuani Counters
TFT Sejuani is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Sejuani Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Sejuani Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Sejuani Guide
This LoL TFT Sejuani Guide lists other Glacial and Knight champions to use in your Army Build.
Sejuani Origin Buff and other champions who are of Glacial Origin.
Sejuani Class Buff and other Champions who share the Knight Class.
You May Also Like