League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Rengar cost $3. This Champion is of Wild Origin and the Assassin Class which can synergize for Assassins 75% Crit Damage & 10% Crit Chance Rengar uses the Savagery Ability and has 550 / 990 / 1980 HP and can deal 42 / 76 / 151 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Infinity Edge, Sword of the Divine, Bloodthirster items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Rengar in the shop.
|Health||550 / 990 / 1980|
|DPS||42 / 76 / 151|
|Damage||70 / 126 / 252|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 3 / 6|
|Rengar leaps to the weakest enemy and stabs them.|
Items Good With TFT Rengar Build
We recommend using Infinity Edge, Sword of the Divine, Bloodthirster as we consider it to be the Best Rengar Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Rengar Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Backhand The wearer starts combat with a spell shield. Stun the enemy that breaks the shield for a long time. +
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Frozen Mallet Wearer is also a Glacial. +
- Guardian Angel Wearer revives with 500 Health. +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Lord's Edge A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. +
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Quicksilver Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage and bounces up to 3 targets. +
- Sword of the Divine Each 1 second, the wearer has a 7% chance to gain 100% Critical Strike untill the end of the combat. +
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
TFT Rengar Counters
TFT Rengar is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Rengar Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Rengar Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Rengar Guide
This LoL TFT Rengar Guide lists other Wild and Assassin champions to use in your Army Build.
Rengar Origin Buff and other champions who are of Wild Origin.
Rengar Class Buff and other Champions who share the Assassin Class.
You May Also Like