League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Pyke cost $2. This Champion is of Pirate Origin and the Assassin Class which can synergize for Assassins 75% Crit Damage & 10% Crit Chance Pyke uses the Phantom Undertow Ability and has 600 / 1080 / 2160 HP and can deal 36 / 65 / 130 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Spear of Shojin, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Hextech Gunblade items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Pyke in the shop.
|Health||600 / 1080 / 2160|
|DPS||36 / 65 / 130|
|Damage||60 / 108 / 216|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 3 / 5|
|Pyke dashes behind the furthest enemy, creating an afterimage that stuns enemies it passes through.|
Items Good With TFT Pyke Build
We recommend using Spear of Shojin, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Hextech Gunblade as we consider it to be the Best Pyke Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Pyke Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Backhand The wearer starts combat with a spell shield. Stun the enemy that breaks the shield for a long time. +
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Guardian Angel Wearer revives with 500 Health. +
- Hextech Gunblade Heal for 25% of all damage dealt. +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Lord's Edge A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. +
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Quicksilver Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds. +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Seraph's Embrace Regain 20 mana each time a spell is cast. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
TFT Pyke Counters
TFT Pyke is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Pyke Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Pyke Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Pyke Guide
This LoL TFT Pyke Guide lists other Pirate and Assassin champions to use in your Army Build.
Pyke Origin Buff and other champions who are of Pirate Origin.
Pyke Class Buff and other Champions who share the Assassin Class.
You May Also Like