League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Nocturne cost $3. This Champion is of Steel Origin and the Assassin Class which can synergize for Assassins 75% Crit Damage & 10% Crit Chance Nocturne uses the Steel Blades Ability and has 650 / 1170 / 2340 HP and can deal 45 / 81 / 162 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Guinsoo's Rageblade, Giant Slayer, Bloodthirster items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Nocturne in the shop.
|Health||650 / 1170 / 2340|
|DPS||45 / 81 / 162|
|Damage||60 / 108 / 216|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Every third attack, Nocturne deals additional damage to enemies around him and heals for a portion of the damage.|
Items Good With TFT Nocturne Build
We recommend using Guinsoo's Rageblade, Giant Slayer, Bloodthirster as we consider it to be the Best Nocturne Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Nocturne Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Deathblade Whenever the wearer kills or participates in killing an enemy, gain +15 Attack Damage for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Guardian Angel Wearer revives with 500 Health. +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Quicksilver Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Trap Claw At the beginning of combat, the wearer gains a shield that blocks the first enemy spell that hits them. The enemy that breaks the shield is stunned for 4 seconds. +
TFT Nocturne Counters
TFT Nocturne is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Nocturne Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Nocturne Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Nocturne Guide
This LoL TFT Nocturne Guide lists other Steel and Assassin champions to use in your Army Build.
Nocturne Origin Buff and other champions who are of Steel Origin.
Nocturne Class Buff and other Champions who share the Assassin Class.
You May Also Like