League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Nidalee cost $1. This Champion is of Wild Origin and the Shapeshifter Class which can synergize for Shapeshifters gain 60% Bonus Maximum Health Nidalee uses the Primal Surge Ability and has 500 / 900 / 1800 HP and can deal 33 / 59 / 117 Damage Per Second with a 3 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw items among others listed below.
|Health||500 / 900 / 1800|
|DPS||33 / 59 / 117|
|Damage||50 / 90 / 180|
|Attack Range||3 Space|
|Round Damage||1 / 2 / 4|
|Nidalee heals herself and the weakest ally, then transforms.|
Items Good With TFT Nidalee Build
We recommend using Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw as we consider it to be the Best Nidalee Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Nidalee Builds.
- B.F. Sword +20 Attack Damage.
- Bloodthirster 50% Lifesteal. Heal by 50% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Brawler's Gloves Wearer is also a Brawler. +
- Frozen Mallet Wearer is also a Glacial. +
- Giant's Belt +200 Health.
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage. +
- Titanic Hydra Attacks deal 10% of the wearer's max Health as splash damage. +
- Warmog's Armor Wearer regenerates 6% missing Health per second. +
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
TFT Nidalee Counters
TFT Nidalee is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Nidalee Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Nidalee Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Nidalee Guide
This LoL TFT Nidalee Guide lists other Wild and Shapeshifter champions to use in your Army Build.
Nidalee Origin Buff and other champions who are of Wild Origin.
Nidalee Class Buff and other Champions who share the Shapeshifter Class.
You May Also Like