League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Miss Fortune cost $5. This Champion is of Pirate Origin and the Gunslinger Class which can synergize for Gunslingers have a 50% chance to fire 1 additional attack at a random enemy Miss Fortune uses the Bullet Time Ability and has 700 / 1260 / 2520 HP and can deal 64 / 115 / 230 Damage Per Second with a 3 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Seraph's Embrace, Seraph's Embrace, Morellonomicon items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Miss Fortune in the shop.
|Health||700 / 1260 / 2520|
|DPS||64 / 115 / 230|
|Damage||75 / 135 / 270|
|Attack Range||3 Space|
|Round Damage||3 / 5 / 8|
Miss Fortune's Ability
|Miss Fortune channels and fires several waves of bullets in a cone.|
Items Good With TFT Miss Fortune Build
We recommend using Seraph's Embrace, Seraph's Embrace, Morellonomicon as we consider it to be the Best Miss Fortune Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Miss Fortune Builds.
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Hush Attacks have a 33% chance on hit to prevent enemy champion from gaining mana +
- Last Whisper Attacks can't miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum health +
- Lord's Edge A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. +
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Red Buff Attacks deal 20% Maximum Health burn damage over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Sword Breaker Attacks have a 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds. +
TFT Miss Fortune Counters
TFT Miss Fortune is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Miss Fortune Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Miss Fortune Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Miss Fortune Guide
This LoL TFT Miss Fortune Guide lists other Pirate and Gunslinger champions to use in your Army Build.
Miss Fortune Origin Buff and other champions who are of Pirate Origin.
Miss Fortune Class Buff and other Champions who share the Gunslinger Class.
You May Also Like