League of Legends Teamfight Tactics LeBlanc cost $2. This Champion is of Woodland Origin and the Assassin Class which can synergize for Assassins 75% Crit Damage & 10% Crit Chance LeBlanc uses the Ethereal Chains Ability and has 550 / 990 / 1980 HP and can deal 39 / 69 / 139 Damage Per Second with a 2 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Jeweled Gauntlet, Seraph's Embrace, Rabadon's Deathcap items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find LeBlanc in the shop.
|Health||550 / 990 / 1980|
|DPS||39 / 69 / 139|
|Damage||55 / 99 / 198|
|Attack Range||2 Space|
|Leblanc flings an illusory chain toward a random enemy, dealing damage and stunning them after 1.5 seconds.|
Items Good With TFT LeBlanc Build
We recommend using Jeweled Gauntlet, Seraph's Embrace, Rabadon's Deathcap as we consider it to be the Best LeBlanc Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT LeBlanc Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Deathblade Whenever the wearer kills or participates in killing an enemy, gain +15 Attack Damage for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Guardian Angel Wearer revives with 500 Health. +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Quicksilver Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Trap Claw At the beginning of combat, the wearer gains a shield that blocks the first enemy spell that hits them. The enemy that breaks the shield is stunned for 4 seconds. +
TFT LeBlanc Counters
TFT LeBlanc is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT LeBlanc Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best LeBlanc Team Builds for TFT.
Primarily a and Team Comp Build with a unit build of champions and 0 bonus buff synergies in total.