League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Kindred cost $4. This Champion is of Phantom Origin and the Ranger Class which can synergize for Rangers have a 30% Chance to Double Attack Speed Kindred uses the Lamb's Respite Ability and has 600 / 1080 / 2160 HP and can deal 39 / 70 / 140 Damage Per Second with a 3 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Zephyr, Zeke's Herald, Spear of Shojin items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Kindred in the shop.
|Health||600 / 1080 / 2160|
|DPS||39 / 70 / 140|
|Damage||60 / 108 / 216|
|Attack Range||3 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 4 / 6|
|Kindred creates a zone around herself that prevents allies from dying.|
Items Good With TFT Kindred Build
We recommend using Zephyr, Zeke's Herald, Spear of Shojin as we consider it to be the Best Kindred Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Kindred Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Frozen Mallet Wearer is also a Glacial. +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Hush Attacks have a 33% chance on hit to prevent enemy champion from gaining mana +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Last Whisper Attacks can't miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum health +
- Lord's Edge A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. +
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spatula Used to build items that change a champions Origin or Class.
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage and bounces up to 3 targets. +
- Sword Breaker Attacks have a 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds. +
- Sword of the Divine Each 1 second, the wearer has a 7% chance to gain 100% Critical Strike untill the end of the combat. +
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
TFT Kindred Counters
TFT Kindred is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Kindred Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Kindred Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Kindred Guide
This LoL TFT Kindred Guide lists other Phantom and Ranger champions to use in your Army Build.
Kindred Origin Buff and other champions who are of Phantom Origin.
Kindred Class Buff and other Champions who share the Ranger Class.
You May Also Like