League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Kha'Zix cost $4. This Champion is of Desert Origin and the Assassin Class which can synergize for Assassins 75% Crit Damage & 10% Crit Chance Kha'Zix uses the Void Assault Ability and has 750 / 1350 / 2700 HP and can deal 60 / 108 / 216 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Infinity Edge, Seraph's Embrace, Bloodthirster items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Kha'Zix in the shop.
|Health||750 / 1350 / 2700|
|DPS||60 / 108 / 216|
|Damage||75 / 135 / 270|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||1 / 2 / 4|
|Kha'Zix goes stealth and attacks the enemy with the lowest health after a short delay. This attack is a critical hit and restores mana.|
Items Good With TFT Kha'Zix Build
We recommend using Infinity Edge, Seraph's Embrace, Bloodthirster as we consider it to be the Best Kha'Zix Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Kha'Zix Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Deathblade Whenever the wearer kills or participates in killing an enemy, gain +15 Attack Damage for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Guardian Angel Wearer revives with 500 Health. +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Quicksilver Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Sword of the Divine Each 1 second, the wearer has a 7% chance to gain 100% Critical Strike untill the end of the combat. +
- Trap Claw At the beginning of combat, the wearer gains a shield that blocks the first enemy spell that hits them. The enemy that breaks the shield is stunned for 4 seconds. +
TFT Kha'Zix Counters
TFT Kha'Zix is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Kha'Zix Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Kha'Zix Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Kha'Zix Guide
This LoL TFT Kha'Zix Guide lists other Desert and Assassin champions to use in your Army Build.
Kha'Zix Origin Buff and other champions who are of Desert Origin.
Kha'Zix Class Buff and other Champions who share the Assassin Class.
You May Also Like