League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Karthus cost $5. This Champion is of Phantom Origin and the Sorcerer Class which can synergize for Sorcerers gain double mana from attacking. +40% Spell Damage Karthus uses the Requiem Ability and has 850 / 1530 / 3060 HP and can deal 42 / 76 / 152 Damage Per Second with a 3 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Seraph's Embrace, Seraph's Embrace, Rabadon's Deathcap items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Karthus in the shop.
|Health||850 / 1530 / 3060|
|DPS||42 / 76 / 152|
|Damage||65 / 117 / 234|
|Attack Range||3 Space|
|Round Damage||3 / 5 / 8|
|Karthus deals damage to a number of random enemies after a long channel.|
Items Good With TFT Karthus Build
We recommend using Seraph's Embrace, Seraph's Embrace, Rabadon's Deathcap as we consider it to be the Best Karthus Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Karthus Builds.
- Arcane Gauntlet Your abilities can critically strike. +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hextech Gunblade Heal for 25% of all damage dealt. +
- Luden's Echo Spells deal 180 splash damage when an ability hits an enemy. +
- Morellonomicon Spells deal burn damage equal to 20% of the enemy's maximum health over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Needlessly Large Rod +20% Spell Damage.
- Rabadon's Deathcap Spell Damage +50% AP +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Seraph's Embrace Regain 20 mana each time a spell is cast. +
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Tear of the Goddess +20 Mana.
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
TFT Karthus Counters
TFT Karthus is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Karthus Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Karthus Team Builds for TFT.
Primarily a and Team Comp Build with a unit build of champions and 0 bonus buff synergies in total.