League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Jinx cost $4. This Champion is of Hextech Origin and the Gunslinger Class which can synergize for Gunslingers have a 50% chance to fire 1 additional attack at a random enemy Jinx uses the Get Excited Ability and has 550 / 990 / 1980 HP and can deal 49 / 88 / 176 Damage Per Second with a 3 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Guinsoo's Rageblade, Rapid Firecannon, Infinity Edge items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Jinx in the shop.
|Health||550 / 990 / 1980|
|DPS||49 / 88 / 176|
|Damage||75 / 135 / 270|
|Attack Range||3 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 4 / 6|
|Jinx gets excited as she participates in kills, first gaining attack speed and then pulling out her rocket launcher.|
Items Good With TFT Jinx Build
We recommend using Guinsoo's Rageblade, Rapid Firecannon, Infinity Edge as we consider it to be the Best Jinx Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Jinx Builds.
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Hush Attacks have a 33% chance on hit to prevent enemy champion from gaining mana +
- Last Whisper Attacks can't miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum health +
- Lord's Edge A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. +
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Red Buff Attacks deal 20% Maximum Health burn damage over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item. +
- Runaan's Hurricane Attacks 1 additional enemy. These additional attacks deal 75% damage and Apply on hit effects. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Sword Breaker Attacks have a 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds. +
- Sword of the Divine Each 1 second, the wearer has a 7% chance to gain 100% Critical Strike untill the end of the combat. +
TFT Jinx Counters
TFT Jinx is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Jinx Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Jinx Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Jinx Guide
This LoL TFT Jinx Guide lists other Hextech and Gunslinger champions to use in your Army Build.
Jinx Origin Buff and other champions who are of Hextech Origin.
Jinx Class Buff and other Champions who share the Gunslinger Class.
You May Also Like