Welcome to our League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Gunslinger List of champions, here we will list the Class Buff, Champions who share the same Class and even the Best Items to use with this class type. Remember you can click/tap any champion image to view even more information about them.
LoL TFT Gunslinger Champions
List of all TFT Gunslinger Champions and their buff synergy which allows champions who share this class to gain a chance to attack additional targets.
TFT Gunslinger Team Comp Build
We recommend using these LoL TFT Gunslinger Team Comp Builds as we consider them to be among the strongest currently. We also provide the item builds for each champion and the recipe of what it takes to make the Gunslinger items.
Best Gunslinger Team Comp Builds Updated as of Patch 9.18
List of the Best Items for Gunslinger Class In TFT.
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 Negatron Cloak + Recurve Bow
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. Recurve Bow + Needlessly Large Rod
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. Sparring Gloves + Tear of the Goddess
- Hush Attacks have a 33% chance on hit to prevent enemy champion from gaining mana Negatron Cloak + Tear of the Goddess
- Last Whisper Attacks can't miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum health B.F. Sword + Recurve Bow
- Lord's Edge A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. B.F. Sword + B.F. Sword
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle Sparring Gloves + Spatula
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Red Buff Attacks deal 20% Maximum Health burn damage over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. Chain Vest + Giant's Belt
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item. Sparring Gloves + Recurve Bow
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Sword Breaker Attacks have a 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds. Chain Vest + Negatron Cloak
You can view other Origin Champion Lists by clicking/tapping the links below
You can view other Class Champion Lists by clicking/tapping the links below