League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Gnar cost $4. This Champion is of Wild Origin and the Shapeshifter Class which can synergize for Shapeshifters gain 60% Bonus Maximum Health Gnar uses the GNAR! Ability and has 750 / 1430 / 2960 HP and can deal 35 / 63 / 126 Damage Per Second with a 2 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw, Titanic Hydra items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Gnar in the shop.
|Health||750 / 1430 / 2960|
|DPS||35 / 63 / 126|
|Damage||50 / 90 / 180|
|Attack Range||2 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 4 / 6|
|Gnar transforms and jumps behind the furthest enemy, damaging and shoving enemies backwards.|
Items Good With TFT Gnar Build
We recommend using Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw, Titanic Hydra as we consider it to be the Best Gnar Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Gnar Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Dragon's Claw Gain 83% resistance to magic damage. +
- Frozen Heart Adjacent enemies Attack Speed is 25% Slower. +
- Frozen Mallet Wearer is also a Glacial. +
- Giant's Belt +200 Health.
- Iceborne Gauntlet On dodge, create an expandable 30% attack speed slow zone. +
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage and bounces up to 3 targets. +
- Thornmail Reflect 100% of mitigated damage taken from attacks as Magic Damage. +
- Titanic Hydra Attacks deal 10% of the wearer's max Health as splash damage. +
- Warmog's Armor Wearer regenerates 6% missing Health per second. +
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
TFT Gnar Counters
TFT Gnar is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Gnar Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Gnar Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Gnar Guide
This LoL TFT Gnar Guide lists other Wild and Shapeshifter champions to use in your Army Build.
Gnar Origin Buff and other champions who are of Wild Origin.
Gnar Class Buff and other Champions who share the Shapeshifter Class.
You May Also Like