League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Gangplank cost $3. This Champion is of Pirate Origin and the Class which can synergize for Gangplank uses the Powder Kegs Ability and has 700 / 1180 / 2260 HP and can deal 33 / 59 / 119 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Spear of Shojin, Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Gangplank in the shop.
|Health||700 / 1180 / 2260|
|DPS||33 / 59 / 119|
|Damage||55 / 99 / 198|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 3 / 6|
|Gangplank periodically creates barrels. On cast, Gangplank detonates the barrels, damaging nearby enemies. (applies on-hit effects)|
Items Good With TFT Gangplank Build
We recommend using Spear of Shojin, Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw as we consider it to be the Best Gangplank Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Gangplank Builds.
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Deathblade Whenever the wearer kills or participates in killing an enemy, gain +15 Attack Damage for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Hush Attacks have a 33% chance on hit to prevent enemy champion from gaining mana +
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Red Buff Attacks deal 20% Maximum Health burn damage over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow is re-equipped to a new ally. Each time Repeating Crossbow is re-equipped, it grants additional +30% Attack Speed and +30% Critical Strike Chance for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Sword Breaker Attacks have a 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds. +
TFT Gangplank Counters
TFT Gangplank is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Gangplank Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Gangplank Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Gangplank Guide
This LoL TFT Gangplank Guide lists other Pirate and champions to use in your Army Build.
Gangplank Origin Buff and other champions who are of Pirate Origin.
Gangplank Class Buff and other Champions who share the Class.
You May Also Like