League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Gangplank cost $3. This Champion is of Pirate Origin and the Blademaster Class which can synergize for Blademasters 35% chance to strike 1 additional attack Gangplank uses the Powder Kegs Ability and has 700 / 1180 / 2260 HP and can deal 33 / 59 / 119 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Spear of Shojin, Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Gangplank in the shop.
|Health||700 / 1180 / 2260|
|DPS||33 / 59 / 119|
|Damage||55 / 99 / 198|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 3 / 6|
|Gangplank periodically creates barrels. On cast, Gangplank detonates the barrels, damaging nearby enemies. (applies on-hit effects)|
Items Good With TFT Gangplank Build
We recommend using Spear of Shojin, Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw as we consider it to be the Best Gangplank Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Gangplank Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Hush Attacks have a 33% chance on hit to prevent enemy champion from gaining mana +
- Last Whisper Attacks can't miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum health +
- Lord's Edge A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. +
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Red Buff Attacks deal 20% Maximum Health burn damage over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spatula Used to build items that change a champions Origin or Class.
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage and bounces up to 3 targets. +
- Sword Breaker Attacks have a 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds. +
- Youmuu's Ghostblade Wearer is also an Assassin. +
TFT Gangplank Counters
TFT Gangplank is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Gangplank Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Gangplank Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Gangplank Guide
This LoL TFT Gangplank Guide lists other Pirate and Blademaster champions to use in your Army Build.
Gangplank Origin Buff and other champions who are of Pirate Origin.
Gangplank Class Buff and other Champions who share the Blademaster Class.
You May Also Like