Welcome to our League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Elementalist List of champions, here we will list the Class Buff, Champions who share the same Class and even the Best Items to use with this class type. Remember you can click/tap any champion image to view even more information about them.
LoL TFT Elementalist Champions
List of all TFT Elementalist Champions and their buff synergy which allows champions who share this class to gain mana from attacks.
TFT Elementalist Team Comp Build
We recommend using these LoL TFT Elementalist Team Comp Builds as we consider it to be among the strongest currently. We also provide the item builds for each champion and the recipe of what it takes to make the best Elementalist items.
Best Elementalist Team Comp Builds Updated as of Patch 11.21
List of the Best Items for Elementalist Class In TFT.
- Hextech Gunblade Heal for 25% of all damage dealt. B.F. Sword + Needlessly Large Rod
- Luden's Echo Spells deal 180 splash damage when an ability hits an enemy. Needlessly Large Rod + Tear of the Goddess
- Morellonomicon Spells deal burn damage equal to 20% of the enemy's maximum health over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. Needlessly Large Rod + Giant's Belt
- Needlessly Large Rod +20% Spell Damage.
- Rabadon's Deathcap Spell Damage +50% AP Needlessly Large Rod + Needlessly Large Rod
- Seraph's Embrace Regain 20 mana each time a spell is cast. Tear of the Goddess + Tear of the Goddess
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. B.F. Sword + Tear of the Goddess
- Tear of the Goddess +20 Mana.
- Thief's Gloves At the beginning of each planning phase, the wearer equips 2 temporary items. Temporary items increase in power based on your player level. Sparring Gloves + Sparring Gloves
- Yuumi Wearer is also a Sorcerer. Spatula + Needlessly Large Rod
You can view other Origin Champion Lists by clicking/tapping the links below
You can view other Class Champion Lists by clicking/tapping the links below