League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Cho'Gath cost $4. This Champion is of Void Origin and the Brawler Class which can synergize for Brawlers +250 Bonus Health Cho'Gath uses the Rupture Ability and has 1000 / 1900 / 3900 HP and can deal 42 / 76 / 151 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Frozen Heart, Warmog's Armor, Titanic Hydra items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Cho'Gath in the shop.
|Health||1000 / 1900 / 3900|
|DPS||42 / 76 / 151|
|Damage||70 / 126 / 252|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 4 / 6|
|Cho'gath ruptures an area, stunning and damaging enemies inside of it.|
Items Good With TFT Cho'Gath Build
We recommend using Frozen Heart, Warmog's Armor, Titanic Hydra as we consider it to be the Best Cho'Gath Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Cho'Gath Builds.
- Giant's Belt +200 Health.
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. +
- Thornmail Reflect 100% of mitigated damage taken from attacks as Magic Damage. +
- Titanic Hydra Attacks deal 10% of the wearer's max Health as splash damage. +
- Warmog's Armor Wearer regenerates 6% missing Health per second. +
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
- Zephyr On start of combat, banish an enemy for 6 seconds. The unit that mirrors the wielder placement on the other side of the board is banished. +
TFT Cho'Gath Counters
TFT Cho'Gath is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Cho'Gath Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Cho'Gath Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Cho'Gath Guide
This LoL TFT Cho'Gath Guide lists other Void and Brawler champions to use in your Army Build.
Cho'Gath Origin Buff and other champions who are of Void Origin.
Cho'Gath Class Buff and other Champions who share the Brawler Class.
You May Also Like