Welcome to our League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Assassin List of champions as of Patch 9.18, here we will list the Class Buff, Champions who share the same Class and even the Best Items to use with this class type. Remember you can click/tap any champion image to view even more information about them.
LoL TFT Assassin Champions
List of all TFT Assassin Champions and their buff synergy which allows them to jump too far away enemies and deal critical strike damage.
TFT Assassin Team Comp Build
We recommend using these LoL TFT Assassin Team Comp Builds as we consider them to be among the strongest currently. We also provide the item builds for each champion and the recipe of what it takes to make the assassin items.
Best Assassin Team Comp Builds Updated as of Patch 9.18
Assassin, Void, Wild
A well balanced and strong comp, you will make great use of the Void Armor Pen and Wild Attack Speed. This build also has the ability to shift to an Elementalist late game if needed.
6 Assassin, Void, Brawler
Players will find it hard to get 6 assassin, on top of getting them upgraded to level 2. If you do manage to get all 6 then you will hit a huge powerspike in the form of 350% critical strike damage bonus.
Assassin, Void, Ninja
This Assassin Team Comp packs a punch thanks the bonus Attack Damage from Ninja. Combine that with the Crit Strike Bonus and you will see champions disappear on the enemies board. Armor? no problem void gots you covered and if they have pesky Yordles then make sure to build Rapid Firecannon.
List of the Best Items for Assassin In TFT.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Backhand The wearer starts combat with a spell shield. Stun the enemy that breaks the shield for a long time. Sparring Gloves + Giant's Belt
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. Spatula + Recurve Bow
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 Negatron Cloak + Recurve Bow
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. Spatula + Tear of the Goddess
- Guardian Angel Wearer revives with 500 Health. B.F. Sword + Chain Vest
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. B.F. Sword + B.F. Sword
- Lord's Edge A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. B.F. Sword + B.F. Sword
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. Chain Vest + Recurve Bow
- Quicksilver Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds. Sparring Gloves + Negatron Cloak
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. B.F. Sword + Tear of the Goddess
You can view other Origin Champion Lists by clicking/tapping the links below
You can view other Class Champion Lists by clicking/tapping the links below