Welcome to our League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Assassin List of champions as of Patch 11.9, here we will list the Class Buff, Champions who share the same Class and even the Best Items to use with this class type. Remember you can click/tap any champion image to view even more information about them.
LoL TFT Assassin Champions
List of all TFT Assassin Champions and their buff synergy which allows them to jump too far away enemies and deal critical strike damage.
TFT Assassin Team Comp Build
We recommend using these LoL TFT Assassin Team Comp Builds as we consider them to be among the strongest currently. We also provide the item builds for each champion and the recipe of what it takes to make the assassin items.
Best Assassin Team Comp Builds Updated as of Patch 11.9
Assassin, Void, Wild
A well balanced and strong comp, you will make great use of the Void Armor Pen and Wild Attack Speed. This build also has the ability to shift to an Elementalist late game if needed.
6 Assassin, Void, Brawler
Players will find it hard to get 6 assassin, on top of getting them upgraded to level 2. If you do manage to get all 6 then you will hit a huge powerspike in the form of 350% critical strike damage bonus.
Assassin, Void, Ninja
This Assassin Team Comp packs a punch thanks the bonus Attack Damage from Ninja. Combine that with the Crit Strike Bonus and you will see champions disappear on the enemies board. Armor? no problem void gots you covered and if they have pesky Yordles then make sure to build Rapid Firecannon.
List of the Best Items for Assassin In TFT.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. Spatula + Recurve Bow
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 Negatron Cloak + Recurve Bow
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. Spatula + Tear of the Goddess
- Deathblade Whenever the wearer kills or participates in killing an enemy, gain +15 Attack Damage for the remainder of combat. This effect can stack any number of times. B.F. Sword + B.F. Sword
- Guardian Angel Wearer revives with 500 Health. B.F. Sword + Chain Vest
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. B.F. Sword + B.F. Sword
- Phantom Dancer Wearer dodges all Critical Strikes. Chain Vest + Recurve Bow
- Quicksilver Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds. Sparring Gloves + Negatron Cloak
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. B.F. Sword + Tear of the Goddess
- Trap Claw At the beginning of combat, the wearer gains a shield that blocks the first enemy spell that hits them. The enemy that breaks the shield is stunned for 4 seconds. Sparring Gloves + Giant's Belt
You can view other Origin Champion Lists by clicking/tapping the links below
You can view other Class Champion Lists by clicking/tapping the links below