League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Ashe cost $3. This Champion is of Glacial Origin and the Ranger Class which can synergize for Rangers have a 30% Chance to Double Attack Speed Ashe uses the Enchanted Crystal Arrow Ability and has 550 / 990 / 1980 HP and can deal 46 / 82 / 164 Damage Per Second with a 4 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Spear of Shojin, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Rapid Firecannon items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Ashe in the shop.
|Health||550 / 990 / 1980|
|DPS||46 / 82 / 164|
|Damage||65 / 117 / 234|
|Attack Range||4 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 3 / 6|
Enchanted Crystal Arrow
|Ashe fires an arrow that travels across the map. After a long delay it stuns and damages a random enemy.|
Items Good With TFT Ashe Build
We recommend using Spear of Shojin, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Rapid Firecannon as we consider it to be the Best Ashe Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Ashe Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Bloodthirster 40% Lifesteal. Heal by 40% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Cursed Blade Attacks have a 20% chance to Reduce enemy's star level by 1 +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Frozen Mallet Wearer is also a Glacial. +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 5% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hand of Justice At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round. +
- Hush Attacks have a 33% chance on hit to prevent enemy champion from gaining mana +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +200% damage. +
- Last Whisper Attacks can't miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum health +
- Lord's Edge A champion holding Lord's Edge can't hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord's Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round. +
- Mittens Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Repeating Crossbow When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item. +
- Runaan's Hurricane Attacks 1 additional enemy. These additional attacks deal 75% damage and Apply on hit effects. +
- Sparring Gloves +10% Dodge chance and +10% Crit chance
- Spatula Used to build items that change a champions Origin or Class.
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage and bounces up to 3 targets. +
- Sword Breaker Attacks have a 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds. +
- Sword of the Divine Each 1 second, the wearer has a 7% chance to gain 100% Critical Strike untill the end of the combat. +
TFT Ashe Counters
TFT Ashe is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Ashe Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Ashe Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Ashe Guide
This LoL TFT Ashe Guide lists other Glacial and Ranger champions to use in your Army Build.
Ashe Origin Buff and other champions who are of Glacial Origin.
Ashe Class Buff and other Champions who share the Ranger Class.
You May Also Like