League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Ashe cost $3. This Champion is of Glacial Origin and the Ranger Class which can synergize for Rangers have a 25% Chance Double Attack Speed Ashe uses the Enchanted Crystal Arrow Ability and has 550 / 990 / 1980 HP and can deal 42 / 76 / 151 Damage Per Second with a 4 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Spear of Shojin, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Rapid Firecannon items among others listed below.
|Health||550 / 990 / 1980|
|DPS||42 / 76 / 151|
|Damage||60 / 108 / 216|
|Attack Range||4 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 4 / 6|
Enchanted Crystal Arrow
|Ashe fires an arrow that travels across the map. After a long delay it stuns and damages a random enemy.|
Items Good With TFT Ashe Build
We recommend using Spear of Shojin, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Rapid Firecannon as we consider it to be the Best Ashe Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Ashe Builds.
- B.F. Sword +20 Attack Damage.
- Blade of the Ruined King Wearer is also a Blademaster. +
- Bloodthirster 50% Lifesteal. Heal by 50% of the damage dealt by basic attacks. +
- Darkin Wearer is also a Demon. +
- Frozen Mallet Wearer is also a Glacial. +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 4% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Infinity Edge Critical Strikes deal +100% damage. +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Runaan's Hurricane Attacks 1 additional enemy. These additional attacks deal 25% damage and Apply on hit effects. +
- Spatula Used to build items that change a champions Origin or Class.
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage. +
- Sword of the Divine Each 1 second, the wearer has a 5% chance to gain 100% Critical Strike untill the end of the combat. +
TFT Ashe Counters
TFT Ashe is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Ashe Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Ashe Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Ashe Guide
This LoL TFT Ashe Guide lists other Glacial and Ranger champions to use in your Army Build.
Ashe Origin Buff and other champions who are of Glacial Origin.
Ashe Class Buff and other Champions who share the Ranger Class.
You May Also Like