League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Anivia cost $5. This Champion is of Origin and the Elementalist Class which can synergize for At the start of combat, summon a Golem (2200 HP)(100 Attack Damage), Elementalists also gain double mana from attacks. Anivia uses the Glacial Storm Ability and has 700 / 1260 / 2520 HP and can deal 24 / 43 / 86 Damage Per Second with a 3 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Morellonomicon, Seraph's Embrace, Rabadon's Deathcap items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Anivia in the shop.
|Health||700 / 1260 / 2520|
|DPS||24 / 43 / 86|
|Damage||40 / 72 / 144|
|Attack Range||3 Space|
|Round Damage||3 / 5 / 8|
|Anivia channels a large hailstorm, damaging enemies inside of it.|
Items Good With TFT Anivia Build
We recommend using Morellonomicon, Seraph's Embrace, Rabadon's Deathcap as we consider it to be the Best Anivia Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Anivia Builds.
- Hextech Gunblade Heal for 25% of all damage dealt. +
- Luden's Echo Spells deal 180 splash damage when an ability hits an enemy. +
- Morellonomicon Spells deal burn damage equal to 20% of the enemy's maximum health over 10 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Needlessly Large Rod +20% Spell Damage.
- Rabadon's Deathcap Spell Damage +50% AP +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Seraph's Embrace Regain 20 mana each time a spell is cast. +
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Tear of the Goddess +20 Mana.
- Thief's Gloves At the beginning of each planning phase, the wearer equips 2 temporary items. Temporary items increase in power based on your player level. +
- Yuumi Wearer is also a Sorcerer. +
TFT Anivia Counters
TFT Anivia is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Anivia Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Anivia Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Anivia Guide
This LoL TFT Anivia Guide lists other and Elementalist champions to use in your Army Build.
Anivia Origin Buff and other champions who are of Origin.
Anivia Class Buff and other Champions who share the Elementalist Class.
You May Also Like