League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Anivia cost $5. This Champion is of Glacial Origin and the Elementalist Class which can synergize for At the start of combat, summon a Golem (2500 HP)(100 Attack Damage), Elementalists also gain double mana from attacks. Anivia uses the Glacial Storm Ability and has 650 / 1170 / 2340 HP and can deal 24 / 43 / 86 Damage Per Second with a 3 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Morellonomicon, Seraph's Embrace, Rabadon's Deathcap items among others listed below.
|Health||650 / 1170 / 2340|
|DPS||24 / 43 / 86|
|Damage||40 / 72 / 144|
|Attack Range||3 Space|
|Round Damage||4 / 6 / 8|
|Anivia channels a large hailstorm, damaging enemies inside of it.|
Items Good With TFT Anivia Build
We recommend using Morellonomicon, Seraph's Embrace, Rabadon's Deathcap as we consider it to be the Best Anivia Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Anivia Builds.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 4% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hextech Gunblade Heal for 25% of all damage dealt. +
- Luden's Echo Spells deal 200 splash damage when an ability hits an enemy. +
- Morellonomicon Spells deal burn damage equal to 15% of the enemy's maximum health over 5 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Needlessly Large Rod +20% Spell Damage.
- Rabadon's Deathcap Spell Damage +50% AP +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Runaan's Hurricane Attacks 1 additional enemy. These additional attacks deal 25% damage and Apply on hit effects. +
- Seraph's Embrace Regain 20 mana each time a spell is cast. +
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Tear of the Goddess +20 Mana.
- Yuumi Wearer is also a Sorcerer. +
TFT Anivia Counters
TFT Anivia is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Anivia Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Anivia Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Anivia Guide
This LoL TFT Anivia Guide lists other Glacial and Elementalist champions to use in your Army Build.
Anivia Origin Buff and other champions who are of Glacial Origin.
Anivia Class Buff and other Champions who share the Elementalist Class.
You May Also Like