League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Ahri cost $2. This Champion is of Wild Origin and the Sorcerer Class which can synergize for Sorcerers gain double mana from attacking. +35% Spell Damage Ahri uses the Spirit Orb Ability and has 450 / 810 / 1620 HP and can deal 28 / 50 / 99 Damage Per Second with a 3 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Guinsoo's Rageblade, Spear of Shojin, Rabadon's Deathcap items among others listed below.
|Health||450 / 810 / 1620|
|DPS||28 / 50 / 99|
|Damage||50 / 90 / 180|
|Attack Range||3 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 3 / 5|
|Ahri fires an orb in a line that returns to her, damaging enemies it passes through|
Items Good With TFT Ahri Build
We recommend using Guinsoo's Rageblade, Spear of Shojin, Rabadon's Deathcap as we consider it to be the Best Ahri Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Ahri Builds.
- B.F. Sword +20 Attack Damage.
- Frozen Mallet Wearer is also a Glacial. +
- Guinsoo's Rageblade Attacks grant 4% Attack Speed. Stacks infinitely. +
- Hextech Gunblade Heal for 25% of all damage dealt. +
- Luden's Echo Spells deal 200 splash damage when an ability hits an enemy. +
- Morellonomicon Spells deal burn damage equal to 15% of the enemy's maximum health over 5 seconds. Burned units cannot heal. +
- Needlessly Large Rod +20% Spell Damage.
- Rabadon's Deathcap Spell Damage +50% AP +
- Rapid Firecannon Wearer's attacks cannot be dodged. Attack Range is doubled. +
- Seraph's Embrace Regain 20 mana each time a spell is cast. +
- Spear of Shojin After casting an ability, wearer gains 15% of its max mana per attack. +
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage. +
- Tear of the Goddess +20 Mana.
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
TFT Ahri Counters
TFT Ahri is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Ahri Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Ahri Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Ahri Guide
This LoL TFT Ahri Guide lists other Wild and Sorcerer champions to use in your Army Build.
Ahri Origin Buff and other champions who are of Wild Origin.
Ahri Class Buff and other Champions who share the Sorcerer Class.
You May Also Like