League of Legends Teamfight Tactics Aatrox cost $3. This Champion is of Demon Origin and the Blademaster Class which can synergize for Blademasters 35% chance to strike 1 additional attack Aatrox uses the The Darkin Blade Ability and has 700 / 1260 / 2520 HP and can deal 42 / 76 / 152 Damage Per Second with a 1 Space Attack Range. We recommend using the Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw items among others listed below.
At each level you have the following chance rate % to find Aatrox in the shop.
|Health||700 / 1260 / 2520|
|DPS||42 / 76 / 152|
|Damage||65 / 117 / 234|
|Attack Range||1 Space|
|Round Damage||2 / 3 / 6|
The Darkin Blade
|Aatrox cleaves the area in front of him, dealing damage to enemies inside it.|
Items Good With TFT Aatrox Build
We recommend using Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, Dragon's Claw as we consider it to be the Best Aatrox Item Build currently.
Below are additional items that are good with TFT Aatrox Builds.
- B.F. Sword +15 Attack Damage.
- Hextech Gunblade Heal for 25% of all damage dealt. +
- Recurve Bow +20% Attack Speed
- Runaan's Hurricane Attacks 1 additional enemy. These additional attacks deal 75% damage and Apply on hit effects. +
- Spatula Used to build items that change a champions Origin or Class.
- Statikk Shiv Every 3rd attack deals 100 splash magical damage and bounces up to 3 targets. +
- Youmuu's Ghostblade Wearer is also an Assassin. +
- Zeke's Herald Allies two spaces to the left and right of the wearer gain +15% Attack Speed. +
TFT Aatrox Counters
TFT Aatrox is Weak Against the following champions and items builds:
Champion Counter Picks
Item Build Counters
TFT Aatrox Team Comp
We considered this team comp combo to be among the Best Aatrox Team Builds for TFT.
LoL TFT Aatrox Guide
This LoL TFT Aatrox Guide lists other Demon and Blademaster champions to use in your Army Build.
Aatrox Origin Buff and other champions who are of Demon Origin.
Aatrox Class Buff and other Champions who share the Blademaster Class.
You May Also Like