For Honor Shugoki Guide, a list of all available Combos and Move-sets. View this characters Special capabilities, along with the different tiers of feats you can use. A Slow samurai character with very strong attacks, wielding a blunt weapon that can be deadly as any blade. This Heavy type also wears massive metal plates for armor and a mask known as a Somen, giving them the appearance of an oni.
Hero Specific Abilities & Passives
|Capabilities||Lights attacks are not interruptible | Charging heavy attacks | Passive – Uninterruptible stance.|
|Renown||Earn more renown by assisting or saving heroes, and defending objectives to unlock your feats in a match.|
|Revenge Mode||Boost damage and health. all attacks are uninterruptible. parry throws knock enemies down. attacks are auto parried on activation.|
|Passive Uninterruptible Stance||Has a permanent uninterruptible stance. the stance is consumed if shugoki gets hit or guardbreak. when stance is consumed, shugoki takes more damage.|
|Uninterruptible Stance Recovery||Passsive uninterruptible stance effect regenerates after a few seconds. it takes longer when out of stamina, on hits or blocking.|
|Enhanced Light Attacks||Light attacks are not interrupted on block|
Light Attacks are still interrupted on superior block.
|Demon’s Embrace||You gain health on a hit but lose some if you miss. when in a critical state, demon’s embrace always kills the opponent. Your uninterruptible stance is consumed.|
|Heavy Attack Cancel||Heavy attack can be canceled into Demon’s embrace during startup.|
|Charge of the Oni||You can cancel charge of the oni by pressing the [E] Key or [B] Button.|
|Zone Attack||Cancel Zone Attack after the first attack by pressing the [E] Key or [B] Button.|
For Honor Shugoki Weapon: Kanabo
- Speed Revive – Passive Feat – Rapidly revive fallen teammates.
- Iron Lungs – Passive Feat – You can still sprint when out of stamina.
- Throw Farther – Passive Feat – Throw Enemies Farther.
- Rock Steady – Passive Feat – You cannot be stumbled or unbalanced by parries and throws.
- Smoke Bomb – Throw a smoke bomb on the ground that breaks the lock.
- Juggernaut – You’re slowed and gain high damage reduction.
- Punch Through – Passive Feat – Deal damage on blocked attacks.
- Long Bow – Fire/Shoot a long bow for heavy damage.
- Hard to Kill – Passive Feat – Losing Health increases your damage reduction.
- Staggering Blow – Heavy attack cause enemies to fall.
- Arrow Storm – Aerial attack that deals medium damage in multiple areas.
- Regenerate – Regenerate your health when out of combat.
For Honor Shugoki Moves
Shugoki Gear Build
This section of the For Honor Shugoki Guide is focused on Gear Building, below we list the best stats to build on Shugoki’s Gear. This Character has the most Brutal grabs in the game, loves trading hits since he will recover Health from landing them, but he is also extremely slow. Takes a very different mindset than most other heroes; a slow, methodical, calculated one.
Best Shugoki Gear Stats Build
- Attack & Stamina
- Full Defense
This section of the For Honor Shugoki Guide will explain a little more about this heroes strengths and weaknesses. Examining the play style and the type of characters that counter this hero.
(Weak Versus | Countered By)
(Strong Versus | Counters)
For Honor Shugoki Guide Weaknesses & Strengths
Even with a For Honor Shugoki Guide, this character is pretty straight forward and extremely punishing to players who are not yet used to how the character works.
- Hard Hitter With Uninterruptible Attacks.
- Strong Disabler
- Dealing Damage recovers health
- Can Literally One Shot a Enemy Unit with a Grab at low Health.
As easy as this character may appear you can just start swinging wildly since you will lose health for attacks you miss and have the chance to lose your uninterruptible stance in the process.
- Slow Attack Speed.
- Loses Health When Attacks Miss.