For Honor Nobushi Guide, a list of all available Move-sets and Button Combos. Learn about the Special capabilities, as well as the different tiers of feats unique to this character.
Hero Specific Abilities & Passives
|Capabilities||Fast Revive | Huge variety of Support Feats.|
|Renown||Your Renown is evenly balanced across all activities.|
|Revenge Mode||Boosts Damage and Health. All Attacks are Uninterruptible. Parry and Throws knock enemies down. Attacks are Auto-Parried on activation.|
|Way of the Shark||Does extra Damage when hitting someone already affected by your Bleed.|
|Hidden Stance||The Startup has a Dodge property. Basic Attacks Startup can be canceled into Hidden Stance. Hidden Stance can be followed up by Attacks, Kick or Dodges.|
|Cancel Attack Recovery||Attacks can be followed up by the Hidden Stance, Viper’s Retreat or Kick. Kick can be followed up by Hidden Stance or Cobra Strike.|
|Light Attack Combo||Third chained Light Attack is guaranteed if the second one hits the targets.|
|Side Slashes||Hit at the opposite of the direction of the Dodge. Side Slashes can be followed up by a Hidden Stance, Viper’s Retreat, Kick or Dodge.|
|Zone Attack||Cancel Zone Attack after the first Attack.|
For Honor Naginata Weapon: Naginata
- Iron Lungs – Passive feats – You can still Sprint when Out of Stamina
- Speed Revive – Passive feats – Revive fallen teammates fasters
- Body Count – Passive feats – Killing soldiers grants you Health & Stamina
- Arrow Strike – Call in an arrow strike dealing moderate AOE Damage over an area
- Smoke Bomb – Throw a smoke bomb on the ground that breaks the lock
- Revenge Attacks – Passive feats – Attacks fill the revenge meter
- Blissful Rest – Rapidly brings you to full Health Points
- Long Bow – Shoot/Fire a long bow for moderate Damage
- Sharpen Blade – Attacks inflict low Damage over time
- Stalwart Banner – Nearby allies continuously regain Health Points
- Arrow Storm – Aerial Attack that deals medium Damage in multiple areas
- Fire Trap – A trap that explodes and creates a fire AOE area of effect
For Honor Nobushi Moves
Nobushi Gear Build
This section of the For Honor Nobushi Guide is focused on Gear Building, below we list the best stats to build on Nobushi’s Gear. This Character has Very strong bleed damage, combined with the longest attack range in the game. Extended fights with a Nobushi can be suicide if you can’t handle her, and she is also a great harasser.
Best Nobushi Gear Stats Build
- Movement Speed
This section of the For Honor Nobushi Guide will explain a little more about this heroes strengths and weaknesses. Examining the play style and the type of characters that counter this hero.
(Weak Versus | Countered By)
(Strong Versus | Counters)
For Honor Nobushi Guide Weaknesses & Strengths
This polearm users weapon of choice is a Naginata and it has a long range to its attacks, This character makes for a great 1v1 counter versus any short range heroes. Especially those who lack good gap closer abilities.
- Long Range Attacks.
- Strong Bleed Damage Attacks Due To Way of the Shark Passive.
- Counters Short Range Heroes.
This character has few counters, her weaknesses, however, though involve her stamina management.
- High Stamina Cost Attacks & Moves
- Bleed Resistance