For Honor Conqueror Guide, a list of all available Move-sets and Button Combos. Learn about all of the Special capabilities and even the different tiers of feats unique to this single character.
Hero Specific Abilities & Passives
|Capabilities||Has Unblockable shield-based offensive attacks. A highly defense mode. Interupts attacks with standard blocking.|
|Renown||Gain more Renown by help saving Heroes, and also defending game objectives to unlock your feats in your matchs.|
|Charged Attacks||This Attack has 2 charging levels and Each charge level will deal more Damage.|
|Charge Attack Limits||You cannot charge if you run out of Stamina. You can Cancel a charge by pressing the button E (PC), B (XB1) or ◯ (PS4).|
|Superior Block||Blocks any interrupt Heavy Attack as well the Light Attacks. The Opponent can’t chain after being Blocked.|
|Superior Block Heavy Attacks||All Heavy Attacks will have a Superior Block property whilst during the Startup. You can Use it to counter attack.|
|Full Block Stance||Block all 3 guards areas without the Superior Block property. Consumes Stamina upon activation and Block. Conqueror will get knocked off balance if a his Block empties all Stamina.|
|Can’t Feint||Contrary to other Heroes, the Conqueror cannot perform any Feint maneuvers.|
|Zone Attack||Zone Attacks can be maintained to keep enemies at a distance.|
For Honor Conqueror Weapon: Footman’s Fail
- Body Count – Passive feats – Killing soldiers grants you Stamina & Health.
- Speed Revive – Passive feats – Rapidly revive fallen teammates.
- Conqueror – Passive feats – Allows you to capture & upgrade control zones quicker.
- Shield Basher – Shield based attacks will now deal offensive damage.
- Fiat Lux – Throw a flash grenade that completely blinds enemies for a couple of seconds.
- Juggernaut – Lose movement speed for better defense.
- Punch Through – Passive feats – Deal damage on blocked attacks.
- Pugno Mortis – Throw an explosive projectile that deals damage over an area.
- Heal on Block – Passive feats – Blocking regenerates your health.
- Regenerate – Passive feats – Regen health when outside of combat.
- Dauntless – Your actions cannot be interrupted for a short period of time.
- Catapult – Call a catapult strike over an area.
For Honor Conqueror Moves
|Charging Heavy Attack||RMB ♦||RT ♦|
|Final Argument||LMB, LMB, RMB||RB, RB, RT|
|Reaper’s Crush||RMB, RMB||RT, RT|
|Full Block Stance||C||RS ↓|
|Charging Shield Crush||↑ + MMB||LS ↓ + X|
|Shield Bash||A or W or D + Space, MMB||LS ↑ or → or ← + A, X|
|Shield Bash Mix Up||RMB, MMB||RT, X|
|Shield Bash Riposte||C, MMB||RS ↓, X|
Conqueror Gear Build
This section of the For Honor Conqueror Guide is focused on Gear Building, below we list the best stats to build on Conqueror’s Gear. This Shield Hero has a very strong defense accompanied by a deceptively simple offense. being able to read your opponent well and is important when playing this class.
Best Conqueror Gear Stats Build
This section of the For Honor Conqueror Guide will explain a little more about this heroes strengths and weaknesses. Examining the play style and the type of characters that counter this hero.
(Weak Versus | Countered By)
(Strong Versus | Counters)
For Honor Conqueror Guide Weaknesses & Strengths
One of the Strongest Shield heroes with the ability to interrupt heavy and light attacks.
- Strong Defensive/Tank Hero.
- Block Fully Interrupt Heavy and Light Attacks.
This character biggest weakness is his speed, assassins can run circles around you with how slow you move and attack.
- Slow Attack/Movement Speed.
- Weak Offensive Hero.