For Honor Raider Guide, a list of all available Move-sets and Button Combos. Quickly view and Learn the Special capabilities and different tiers of feats unique to this single Hero.
Hero Specific Abilities & Passives
|Capabilities||Versatile and Stong Throw Attacks, Stun attacks and throws, Unlockable zone attack usable within all of the chain attacks.|
|Raider Fury||Your Attack is Unblockable and can be used along with any chain.|
|Controlled Throw||Hold/Release MMB (PC), X (XB1) to manage exactly where you would want to Throw the enemy. The enemy loses Stamina each time he knocks a nearby hero.|
|Stampede Charge||Hold/Release MMB (PC), X (XB1) to manage the character’s Spring Distance. Can knock down the opponent while running. Stuns Grabbed opponent if knocked into wall.|
|Stunning Tap Variation||Cancel any type of Heavy Attack startup with any type of Light Attack. Can Stun opponent.|
For Honor Raider Weapon: Dane Axe
- Rush – Trigger this to gain movement speed for a short period of time.
- Body Count – Passive feats – Killing soldier will grant you stamina and health.
- Tireless – Passive feats – Lose stamina at a lower rate.
- Bear Trap – Medium damage trap that will stops victims dead in their tracks.
- Inspire – Passive feats – Allies will inflict more Damage, and soldiers will fight faster.
- Marked for Death – Passive feats – Reveal the target position and then lower it’s Defense and Attack.
- Battlecry – Increase your ally Damage and makes the enemy soldiers flee.
- Fury – Raise your sprint speed slightly and defense and attack greatly.
- Second Wind – Restore some of your health.
- Slippery – Activate ability to auto block grab any attempts for a short period of time.
- Stalwart Banner – Nearby allies will continuously restore health.
- Fire Flask – Throw a projectile at enemy creating a fire area of effect.
For Honor Raider Moves
|Chop and Poke||LMB, LMB, LMB||RB, RB, RB|
|Wild Swinging||RMB, RMB, RMB||RT, RT, RT|
|Winding Slashes||RMB, LMB, RMB||RT, RB, RT|
|Raider Fury||LMB + RMB||RB + RT|
|Stampede Charge (Not in Guard Mode)||↑ + Hold MMB||LS ↑ + Hold X|
|Reaping Charge (Not in Guard Mode)||↑ + RMB||LS ↓ + RT|
|Stunning Tap||A or W or D + Space, RMB||LS ← or LS↑ or LS→ + A, RB|
|Rushing Guardbreak||A or W or D + Space, MMB||LS ← or LS↑ or LS→ + A, X|
Raider Gear Build
This section of the For Honor Raider Guide is focused on Gear Building, below we list the best stats to build on Raider’s Gear. This Viking Hero has Very strong grabs and a sweeping unblockable that can catch many players off guard. Very straightforward but for this same reason can make him weak versus experienced players.
Best Raider Gear Stats Build
This section of the For Honor Raider Guide will explain a little more about this heroes strengths and weaknesses. Examining the play style and the type of characters that counter this hero.
(Weak Versus | Countered By)
(Strong Versus | Counters)
For Honor Raider Guide Weaknesses & Strengths
Like with most Viking this hero is a strong offensive character, specifically with the ability to pick up the enemy and carry them into a wall for a stun or simply toss them off a ledge.
- Fast Light Attacks.
- Effective Carry Special.
Offensive as this hero is he still has his weaknesses, one of them being his short range on Light Attacks.
- Light Attack Have Really Short Range.
- Slow Heavy Attack Speed.