For Honor Peacekeeper Guide, a list of all available Move-sets and Button Combos. Learn the Special capabilities and even the different tiers of feats unique to this single character.
Hero Specific Abilities & Passives
|Capabilities||Has very fast attacks, can use Deflect ability, Use a dagger to confrm or cancel attacks into a bleed damage|
|Renown||Gain more Renown in 1v1 fights, by killing the enemy Heroes, and also by getting killing streaks during matchs to unlock feats in a match|
|Revenge Mode||Boosts Health and Damage. All Attacks become Uninterruptible. Throws and Parry will knock down enemies. Attacks will Auto-Parried upon activation.|
|Dagger Cancel||Cancel any type of Heavy Attack during the Startup with any type of Light Attack. The Attack inflicts a Bleed effect.|
|Defense:Reflex||Your Guard Stance only remains active for a limited time.|
|Stab Cancel||Press X (XB1), Square(PS4) or MMB (PC) in between Stabs to perform a back away.|
|Deflect||Deflect attacks by dodging in the direction of any incoming attack right before the impact. Deflect can be followed-up by the ability Riposting Stab|
|Zone Attack||Can also Cancel Zone Attack after the first Attack with B (XB1), ◯ (PS4) or E (PC).|
For Honor Peacekeeper Weapon: Sword and Dagger
- Stealth – Passive feats – Hide yourself from the Aim Assist, Radar and HUD.
- Bounty Hunter – Passive feats – Gain Stamina and Health when you kill another hero.
- Conqueror – Passive feats – Allows you to capture & upgrade control zones quicker.
- Revenge Attacks – Attacks fill the revenge meter.
- Fiat Lux – Passive feats – Throw a flash grenade that completely blinds enemies for a couple of seconds.
- Thick Skin – Passive feats – Gain moderate Damage reduction.
- Sharpen Blade – Attacks deal low Damage over time.
- Pugno Mortis – Throw an explosive projectile that deals damage over an area.
- Crossbow – Fire a crossbow bolt that deals medium Damage.
- Last Laugh – Drop a high amount Damage grenade when you die.
- Fear Itself – Enemies around you have lower Stamina and Defense regeneration.
- Catapult – Call a catapult strike over an area.
For Honor Peacekeeper Moves
|Twisting Blade||LMB, RMB, RMB||RB, RT, RT||R1, R2, R2|
|Dervish Strikes||LMB, RMB||RB, RT||R1, R2|
|Sword Dance||RMB, RMB||RT, RT||R2, R2|
|Slipping Lunge (not in Guard Mode)||↑ + MMB||LS (press to sprint) + X||L3 (press to sprint) + ▢|
|Deep Gouge||RMB, LMB||RT ♦, RB||R2 ♦, R1|
|Dashing Thrust||W+Space, RMB||LS↑ + A, RT||L3 ↑ + X, R2|
|Sidestep Strike||A or D+Space, RMB||LS ← or → + A, RT||L3 ← or → + X, R2|
|Stab||RMB ♦, LMB, LMB, LMB||X ♦, RB, RB, RB||▢♦, R1, R1, R1|
|Riposting Stab||Deflect, LMB||Deflect, RB||Deflect, R1|
Peacekeeper Gear Build
This section of the For Honor Peacekeeper Guide is focused on Gear Building, below we list the best stats to build on PeaceKeeper’s Gear. A Hero With a Strong offense and even better counterattacks. Strong at harassing with bleed damage.
Best Peacekeeper Gear Stats Build
- Attack/Movement Speed
This section of the For Honor Peacekeeper Guide will explain a little more about this heroes strengths and weaknesses. Examining the play style and the type of characters that counter this hero.
(Weak Versus | Countered By)
(Strong Versus | Counters)
For Honor Peacekeeper Guide Weaknesses & Strengths
This character is a great 1v1 hero with strong bleed attacks and an amazing gap closer move called Dashing Thrust.
- Gap Closer Attack (Dashing Thrust).
- Strong Bleed Damage Attacks.
This assassins weakness would definitely be her short attack range since you will need to get close to your target to do any real damage.
- Short Attack Range.
- Bleed Resistance.