Fire Emblem Heroes Reroll is a strategy users do to get a particular Hero within the game that is otherwise very strong or not common to get. They do this by reinstalling their Fire Emblem Heroes app on their phone (Hitting the uninstall/install button on the App Store/Google Play).
Some users use a mobile phone simulator which is much quicker than your standard phone due to it not being held back from the Fire Emblem Heroes system requirements.
The best guide on how to re roll in Fire Emblem Heroes has been prepared for you with detailed and optimized instructions to reset and do it the quickest way possible.
Fire Emblem Heroes Reroll
How To Get The Best Characters In Fire Emblem Heroes At The Start
- Their’s only 3 quick missions to complete after you finish the tutorial to obtain enough Orbs for a multi-summon hero.
- You’ll to accumulate 20 orbs to pay for the cost of summoning. You get 15 from the tutorial, 2 for the log in bonus and 3 from the 1st three missions. This will allow you to summon 5 characters at once, increasing your chance rate of getting a 5 Star Rarity Hero.
- Important Make sure you don’t link your Nintendo account. This makes it possible to do the easy uninstall/install method.
- When you uninstall/install and happen to see an error message, you can safely retry it. Do not go to the title screen of game, it will restart the entire process.
- Something to know; there is a 300MB download for unrooted devices.
Guide for those who have a rooted phones, we’ve provided some additional tips for you.
- Navigate to and Open File explorer
- Search to Find “com.nintendo.zaba” and open it
- Then continue to Find the “shared_prefs” folder there
- And now you’ll need to delete the “deviceAccount.xml” file
Now you can finally start over the Fire Emblem Heroes Reroll process without having to downloading any game data again.
Reroll Tier List
The Hero units below have a higher chance of being 5 star heroes, they are also among the best Reroll heroes you can get in fire emblem heroes. This gives you a 100% chance to roll a 5 star for any of them. These particular units will scale with growth rates higher than the other units when rerolling and have access to stronger skills. They are ranked in a tier list grading system to easily identify if you have a strong fire emblem heroes reroll, keep in mind these are all good heroes to receive in a reroll.
- Tiki (Red)
- Hector (Green)
- Lucina (Red)
- Ryoma (Red)
- Takumi (Grey)
- Leo (Red)
- Hinoka (Blue)
- Linde (Blue)
- Lyn (Red)
- Elise (Grey)
- Azura (Blue)
- Minerva (Green)
The Strategy to it
Strategy on why rolling for specific heroes has great benefits.
Every hero can level up to a maximum of 5 Stars (that’s the Max Rarity). You just need to have the correct materials to rank up, even a low rating 3 or 1 star can easily become a powerful 5 star by leveling up. Something to keep in mind; all Fire Emblem Heroes Reroll characters will function the same at their final stage. So as long as it’s final form is powerful it won’t matter if your character is a weak 3 Star Rating.
Maximizing the most out of it
Rolling for a great character to complete your missions with some what more of ease.
Generally you’ll need to make sure the Fire Emblem Heroes Reroll you receive is strong, check out the Fire Emblem Heroes Tier List so you don’t throw away an amazing roll. You’ll want to get one that has really good stats and skills so you can have a much easier time progressing through the Arena mode and Story Mode and advancing through your missions. To get a specific character from another series, make sure it’s within the Hero Summoning Guide so you can pull it.
For more tips and strategies like this, check out more guides here.