Dota Underlords Viper cost $3 and is in the Dragon Alliance which can synergize for Dragon units start combat with full mana. Vipers ability is Viper Strike and has 550/1100/2200 HP based on level and can deal 55/110/195 Damage Per Second. This hero has 3 Space Attack Range and 1 Attack Speed plus a 275 Move Speed on the Board.
|Description||Viper's acidic venom slows an enemy unit's movement and attack speed by [-40/-60/-80]% while also dealing [150/250/350] poison damage over. The slowing effect fades over the duration of the poison.|
Best Viper Items
Below are items that are good with Viper.
- 1Boots of Speed 100% Move Speed
- 1Claymore Gain 21 Attack Damage
- 1Cloak Gain 15% Magic Resistance
- 2Arcane Boots When equipped hero has greater than 50% mana, restore 25 mana to all allies 1 cell away
- 2Blink Dagger At the start of battle, teleport behind enemy lines to the enemy farthest away from equipped hero
- 3Dragon’s Hoard Dragon units gain 1% Attack Damage for every gold you own at the beginning of combat
- 3Eye of Skadi Gain 400 Health. Slows enemies on attack
- 3Hood of Defiance Gain 50% Magic Resistance. +10 Health Regen.
- 3Pocket Sand Assassins blind enemies 1 cell away from where they land for 2 seconds (50% miss chance)
- 3Sacred Relic Gain 60 Attack Damage
- 3Skull Basher Gain 25 Attack Damage. 25% chance to stun targets for 1.5s
- 4Daedalus Gain 80 Attack Damage. 30% chance to Critical Hit for 235% damage
- 4Maelstrom 25% chance on attack to cast chain lightning for 100 damage to 4 targets
- 5Bloodthorn Gain 70 Attack Damage. When an enemy hero has more than 75% mana, silence them for 5s. Attacks against the silenced hero can’t miss and crit for 140%. (10s cooldown)
Dota Underlords Viper Guide
This Dota Underlords Viper Guide displays each Synergy Buff and other heroes who share those same Alliances.
Viper Alliance Buff Synergy Guide
Other heroes who share the same Assassin Alliance
Other heroes who share the same Dragon Alliance
You May Also Like